Disclaimer

10 | 01 I 2024

Disclaimer: This work of fiction is entirely fictional and does not depict any events or individuals in real life. The characters, locations, and dialogue are products of the author's imagination and should not be interpreted as reflections of reality.

The relationships between characters within the story are purely for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily represent healthy or accurate portrayals of real relationships. The author's intention is solely to create an engaging and imaginative narrative that does not intend to harm or offend any persons. Reader discretion is recommended for a more enjoyable reading experience.

Story's Chronological Order

#01 LOVE ME, LIKE EVERYBODY DOES
#02 I FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUERRERO
#03 EX WITH BENEFITS

SYNOPSIS

He broke up with you, which officially makes him a former lover. Exes are past partners, but is it a comeback if he still acts as your current lover? Could that be considered a return? However, what if he doesn't want to?

Jai Lairhen Fallel finds herself in a state of confusion. She longs to have him back, but unfortunately, he has no interest in getting back together.

His motives for continuing to treat you as a lover after breaking up remain unclear. Is it because he misses the privileges of a relationship, or is there a different reason driving his behavior?

CASTS

PROTAGONIST

Jai Lairhen Cueva- Fallel (FL)
Miguelito Juharem Del Reyes (ML)
Jolly Grace Delmendo (side character)
Benjamin Jairen Cueva- Fallel
Vanessa Lane Cueva Fallel
Venrich Fallel

Authored by: Winterjamm