17~ please kill me..!!

*Warning*

Explicit violence content ahead. Don't read it if your heart is fragile

~ Neil's's pov

At midnight

I felt a sudden sharp pain in my head, I couldn't find anyone there, everything was dark as I couldn't open his eyes.

As I tried to reach my injured part, I couldn't. Then I realised neither I could move my hands nor my legs

Suddenly I remembered what happened with us. I was hit by those jerks and Aarohi was still in their trap.

By the sudden realisation I opened my eyes. "Aarohi.." her name escaped from my mouth as I opened my eyes

As I opened my eyes, those bastards were playing cards and Aarohi.. my aarohi was lying there unconscious on the ground. There were some fresh bruises on her face and her hands were tied at the back.

And I realised that they have tied me too. Unlike Aarohi, they have tied both my hands separately on the wired metal wall behind me just like how Aarohi was tied there in the villa and my legs were tied too.

I was still feeling so much pain but that pain was nothing in front of what I was feeling to see my aarohi lying there lifeless

It was not so dark there, so I could see the wounds in Aarohi's hands.  and it caused me even more pain.

As Aarohi started to stir, my heart skipped a beat. She furrowed her eyebrows and tried to move which she couldn't.

And the next moment, she opened her eyes with a Jerk. There were still some blood stains on the side of her forehead, her eyes flinched due to the sudden light on her face. Before she could get scared of being alone somewhere again, I called out.

"Aarohi.." I called her. As she heard my voice, her eyes started to search for me. "Neil.. Neil.. where are you " her eyes were desperately searching for me. "Aarohi.. I'm here.. this side " I said to her.

She tilted her head slightly, her hands were still tied at the back as her eyes found mine, the tears which were already filled in her eyes started to roll down.

"Neil.." she called me out by looking into my eyes and still crying. Seeing her like this.. made me loose all the strength which I was holding still. My eyes filled with tears and started to roll down.

I never thought in my life that we both would be stuck in a situation like this. Yeah.. it's true that We have always met with each other in weird situations and so many embarrassing situation too. But now, it's about life and death. This day would be our last day in our lives too. But for now, my only goal is to save her. I've promised her that I'll not let anything happen to her. I have to save her by hook or crook.

We were silently exchanging glances to each other, not knowing what to do now. There was a storm running in her eyes. Her Deep brown eyes which I have admired every time we met, were now filled with tears of longing and fear. I have always seen her tears filled with rage and anger. For the first time I saw fear in Aarohi Goenka's eyes and I hate it. We both were tied and helpless. Our silent communication got interrupted when one of those bastards came by taking slow steps towards her.

"So, finally the love birds have woken up now?" That bastard said. Then he sat on his knees in front of aarohi who was lying there tied.

"Good morning doll." He said and brushed his fingers on her wounded forehead. "Don't you dare touch her " I shouted from my place.

Aarohi tried to get up and move from that place. "Arey arey.. relax Aashiq. Till now we haven't even done anything. Right doll" The other bastard said by clutching her soft hair in his hands. I clenched my fists in anger but it was no use since I couldn't free myself. and the other two came following him.