CH-14(Is Sara missing?)

Sorry for the mistakes ..
ENJOY!

-

*Continue from the last*

Sara went upstairs to go to Sid's room..She went inside the room the present in her hand..(Sid is drunk).

Sara: Siddarth Where are you??

He suddenly comes from the behind and scared her..

Sid: Bhooo!!

Sara (starteld): Tumne..Toh mujhe dara diya!!

Sid: Ohh Sorry Sorry!!(Hugs her).

Sara (feels uncomfortable and pulls out immediately): Why the hug??

Sid (pulled her closer but she pushed him): Ohh,Come on Sara! You know I love you!!(Kisses her cheeks and Sara slapped him hard).

Sara : Eww get away from me!!I am engaged!!

Sid (laughs madly): What??

Sara (little scared): Yes (shows her the engagement ring and all the photos).

Sid : Koi naa..( Sara was still punching him and slaping.Sid slapped her very hard and she fell to the ground).

Sid forcefully pulled her into a harsh kiss while She tired to jerk him..He pulls a napkin with a anesthetic bottle..he pours the liquid in the napkin...and Putted in Sara's Face..She fainted and Sid laughed Madly..

Sid (Madly Touches her): Sara abb tum sirf meri ho..

Meanwhile at Shub's Side!..

Shub had cut the call and noticed that Sara wasn't there...He searched for her everywhere...He kept searching for his Sara...He called Aditi thinking She maybe has gone with Aditi (in the call)

Aditi : Hello Jijaji!

Shub (restless): Sara kaha hai??

Aditi (worried): Kya hua Sara ko..Woh toh yaha par nahi hai!!

Shub : Sara kahi nahi mil Rahi hai..Tum Tara ko phone Karo na..

Aditi : Abhis ne uske liye ek proposal tyaar Kiya hai..And Sara is definitely not with them!!

Shub : Okay then!! mein rakh ta hoon.

Aditi : Thik hai mein Aur Ishan bhi Sara ko khoj te hai..

Shub : Hmmm...

Shub cutted the call and started searching for Sara..Then a girl came upto Shub..

Girl: Heyy!! Are you boyfriend of Sara?

Shub : Yes why?

Girl (forwards her hand): Nice to meet you I am Alysha..Sara's Flat partner!!..

Shub : Pls I can't right now..Do you know where is Sara??

Alysha (worried): Hnnn..She went upstairs to Sid's room to give him gift..What happened to her?

Shub : Thank you..I will tell you later..

As soon as Shub got to know that Sara is upstairs.. Raghav was in the washroom..
Shub opened the door of Sid's room.and was shocked at the view..Sara was unconscious and Sid was bitting her neck.and kissing her forcefully..His blood bolied as He screamed "Sidddddd"..Sid saw him and started to laugh... Everyone came to Sid's room where Aditi and Ishan were also present...

Shub kept punching and punching Sid..Ishan kicked Sid on the butt(it was a whole scene like a movie)..while Aditi said everyone to go the party was over...She cried seeing her bestfriend like this "FAINTED AND TEETHS MARK ALL OVER HER FACE AND NECK"Shub told her to call the police and ambulance ..She called them and they came in a second..

Shub fainted because his trauma triggered...He had witnessed this also when Zara was Raped....he saw blood blood and blood all over the floor then everything went dark...

Aditi and Ishan sprinkled some water in Shub's face....

He woke up..

Shub : W-W-where is... Sara??(Gets up)

Aditi: Sara is in the hospital....

Ishan : Jayega Sara ke pass?

Shub : Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai??

They went downstairs and sat down on the car..Ishan driving..Shub on the passenger seat..Aditi on the back seat..

Shub : Siddarth Kaha hai?

Ishan : Police usse le gayi..

Shub : Ohh..Thank you God!!(He thanked God).

Aditi : Kitni saal ki jail hogi usse?

Ishan : Kam se kam-

Shub : Sidha Fasi!

Aditi (giggles): Hnnn..

They reached the hospital...Shub ran and went in the elevator before Ishan and Aditi..

-
___________________________________________

-yours Authors
Guava& Watermelon 🫶🏻 🍉