CH-16(Shopping for Sanjana's (Shub Cousin) wedding).

Sorry for the mistakes...

Play "Yeh tune kya Kiya" it would be fun to read....😶‍🌫️

Enjoy...🫶🏻

-

2 days had passed Since,The Italy trip..ShubSara met a lot in these days..Sachin was very happy to see his daughter happy....The both families adored Shubsara..The way they expressed their love for eachother..they wanted to get them married asap..Shub also wanted to get married to her very soon...She will be Mrs.Gill.soon......

Now,They were going to Shub's village..
Shub was little nervous because of his naagin bua and her beti... Because His bua (Maira) wanted him to get married to her daughter (Tina) But he and his family did not liked her even a bit..Which annoyed Maira...Tina was always very clingy to Shub..As he was rich,Famous, Handsome...She is a total gold digger....But Shub's family never really said to them..as they didn't wanted to ruin Their family's relation... Enough off talking about those snarty people...

Okay,so Our hero Shub was in his room packing his stuff...Just then Sara called,He became a total monkey and Jumped towards his phone.(Men in love🌟)...he quickly picked up...

Sara : Hi Shubi..

Shub , smiles: Heyya Saru...

Sara blush: How are you...

Shub :Sab good..Tum kaisi ho?

Sara : Mein bhi Sab good(giggles)

Shub : Accha suno..Pls Video call me...

Sara : Hmmm...but why?

Shub : Mujhe tumhara pyaara sa chehra dekh na hai...(Flirts)...

Sara blushes: Awww...okay 👍🏻 👍🏻

Sara cuts the call and again video calls him..

Sara: Hnn..Toh..main..(she stops to blush as Shub was shirtless and was adoring her in her teddy dress (like a cute teddy shirt and pants)...

Shub smiles: Bolo...

Sara : Stop looking at me with those eyes...(Red as a hot potato I mean fresh tomato).

Shub (kept adoring her): What eyes?

Sara (blushed):Okay so mujhe bol na tha ki...

Shub :hmm..

Sara (whines): Shub mere pass koi traditional Kapde nahi hai...

Shub (laughs): Okay..Baby let's go to shopping...wo..who..

Sara (laughs):YEHH..you are the best... love you...

Shub smiles: Love you too..

Sara : correction please...

Shub : Oh yeah...I love you too...🫶🏻

Sara : I love you....🫶🏻

Sara cuts the call to get ready to meet her pasandida mard....while our majnu was also getting ready to meet his wife I mean soon to be wife.....