Getting Ready

I was in my room for at least an hour. Trying to calm my nerves, I don't know how I can do this. Hurt his feelings, he always lived in Thor's shadow, it upset him that he couldn't get the same treatment. Now I was about to turn on him, well that's what he had to believe.

I had to start preparing so I  jumped into a shower and let the hot water just spray down on me. Trying to calm the nerves. While I looked down not to see a green diamond on my left hand but a red one on my engagement finger. It looked so weird and how easily it now was for anyone to guess who my partner was who knew about Asgard. The Prince's had their symbol colours and now I was wearing Thor's and not Loki's, it was making me feel sick to the stomach.  I took a deep breath knowing I had to act all lovely towards Thor and do it well. I would have to think of Thor as Loki, not the easiest thing to do as they are so different from each other. Plus I thought of Thor as a brother and not a lover but I had to just go with it. I have to make sure it is good enough so that Loki believed it. He wasn't the easiest to be fooled so I have to really do a good job.

Once I finished I jumped out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself while I looked in my wardrobe and only saw red dresses, it seemed so weird but I had a show to put on so I picked the dress that showed all my back and looked sexy. Something I knew Loki would like. 

I remember a ball we attended and I had a similar dress on in a deep emerald colour and with my back exposed Loki couldn't keep his hands off my back while we danced and while he walked us around greeting and talking to guests. 

I stuck the dress on with a pair of high heels then with my hair I made it curly slightly so it fell down my back nicely. Another thing I knew Loki would like, he always preferred my hair down and flowing freely. I made sure my make up was perfect along with my red lipstick. I stood and looked in the mirror. Damn I thought, this is really gonna kill Loki...............