Avengers Assemble

We arrived at the sight of the war, people were screaming and running and all we saw were monsters roaming the streets.

"Captain whats the plan" I smiled towards him.  

"Right, Tony in the air make sure these things don't go out and bring them back or turn them to ass. Hawkeye keep an eye on everything and keep up informed. Nat you and I stay here and help everyone and kill what ever comes to us. Elle and Thor and take to the sky and light up anyone that comes through that hole. Hulk.....SMASH" Steve spoke to us all.

Before I took to the skies Steve took my arm
"Be Careful Elle" He smiled and pecked my lips which I didn't see coming, nor did I know who saw but Loki.

"Just in case I don't make it Elle" He spoke looking and me and I smiled and took his cheek.

"Dont worry your make it" I smiled and started stepping back.  

I then looked at the captain once more before my eyes turned white and my hair went as white as my eyes . Then I took to the skies and started making the sky turn to a storm and lightning was shooting at the creatures roaming the street.

The fighting kept going and going and I saw the fight between Loki and Thor and then Loki and Tony. When I saw it was just him in the Stark tower I knew I had to speak with him. I landed with his back facing me.

"So what has happened to my Princess" He snarled

"I had to do what I had to do Loki" I whispered

"You mean go behind my back" He spat angry

"I never wanted to but I had to save the human race" I spoke softly

"Then you also have something with the captain" He grew angrier

"You saw that then" I started walking towards him

"YES, YES I did. Do you still love me""Or was it all fake" He shouted

"How dare you ask that question" I spoke with tears in my eyes

"Well from what I saw" He stood still

"Yes the Captain likes me, and at first with what people were saying. I thought yes but no I stood by you" I started getting upset

"What were they saying" Loki wondered

"They told me to leave you and have a life with the Captain as it would be normal. But as much as I like the Captain it was never like I Love you Loki. My Prince from Asgard, why couldn't it stay like that. I never wanted to be Queen or this war. I wanted to marry my Prince and live happily ever after" I smiled while taking his cheek into my hand. Then he pulled me into a hug and was hushing my tears.

"I just didn't want you to only be Princess, you should be a Queen. Im sorry for shouting at you for the captain. I can see why he would be attracted to you" Loki laughed. I looked up at him

"I only want to be your wife, mother of your children. But I have some news to tell you." I whispered stepping back

"Whats that my love" He spoke by moving some hair from my face.

"Once the war is over and you return to Asgard I will not be following" I whispered

"Who said I am going to lose" He spat.

Then my ear piece kicked in.
"Lovely speech kido but we need you now. A nuclear bomb is coming straight at us and I need you to go bad ass and put a force field around the hole before I come" Tony spoke

"I'm coming" I spoke. I looked at Loki and smiled, kissed his lips and spoke.

"Its over" Then my eyes changed to red along with my hair.

"What are you doing Elle" Loki wondered

"I'm ending this war Loki" I whispered.

Then I changed and flew out the window and looked behind to see the Hulk taking care of Loki. I took to the sky and I saw everyone on the ground look up to me. I held my hand and a force field covered the hole until I heard Tony in my ear shouting now. I made a small portal for him to travel through and then he was gone. Was he returning. I heard the Captain say close the portal. But luckily he got through just in time. Then the Hulk caught him. I went down to see if he was alright but he was out of it until the Hulk roared.

"Hope no one kissed me" He spoke which we all laughed at then he caught eyes on me

"Then again if Elle did, I wouldn't mind" He laughed.

"We must capture Loki" Thor spoke we all then made out way up to stark tower.  

We all stood over Loki and he got cuffs put onto him along with a mask over his mouth so he couldn't speak.
"We have you now" Tony laughed.................................