Walking In Loki POV

"See you lied to me Thor, Elle is not here" I spoke with pride

But as I said that, She, my Princess Elle walked in looking better then ever. But.... She was in red, in Thor's symbol colour. To make things worse she marched straight up to Thor and they shared a kiss which was clearly not fake. His hand laid on the lower of her back. Where my hand should be. She wore a backless dress, dresses that I always loved her in.

I felt something deep in my heart. It was breaking. The war was the last thing on my mind. My mind was just on her right now and then I saw her engagement finger with a red diamond and not my green one. My heart completely broke on seeing that. She had truly moved on. Thor was right. I clearly was not worthy of her, she wanted a King not a Prince. He then called her "my Princess" that's what I used to call her. He really knew how to rub it in, that she was no longer my Princess. Then I caught a conversation of them calling Elle, Thor's Queen to be. The throne was rightfully mine. She should be sitting next to me as my Queen. I will take over this planet so that she can see I am worthy to rule and sit beside me on the throne. I had to get her on her own without anyone to chat to her.................