chapter-8

Please forgive me, my dear readers, for the late update. I had exams going on, which is why I couldn't update in time. I sincerely apologize to all of you from the bottom of my heart, and from now on, the updates will be on time. Don't worry...

Happy Reading 🌷🌈

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

When Shivansh arrived at Rudrakshi's house after finishing a phone call, he was shocked by the sight in front of him-Rudrakshi was lying with several wounds on the ground. Panic surged through him as he rushed to her, kneeling beside her and Then he gently lifted her up and  He helped her stand up. His voice rose in anger and fear, "Kisne kiya yeh? He lifted her, his heart pounding, and asked again, this time louder, "Kisne kiya?"

Before anyone could respond, Rudrakshi's aunt came forward, confusion crossing her face as she asked, "Aap kaun hain?"

Just then, Rudrakshi's uncle stepped into the scene and said "Are yeh kya puchh rahi ho yeh Rajasthan ke raja hain"

Then Shivansh asked in his terrifying voice " I asked something who did this? "

Then her aunt, gritting her teeth, said, "Sorry, but I don't know with whom she spent the nig...." She stopped mid-sentence as Shivansh shouted, "Just shut up!"

"Yeh aapki beti hai na? Aap log inke baare mein itna ghatiya soch bhi kese sakte hai?" Shivansh added, his voice filled with disbelief and fury.

Rudrakshi's uncle hesitantly interjected, "Maaf kijiye, lekin ab humein log kya kahenge? Hum ise ab ghar mein nahi rakh sakte. Humari bahut badnaami ho jayegi."

Just as Shivansh was about to respond, there was a sudden noise behind him. He turned around to see Rudrakshi, holding a knife in her trembling hands, blood dripping from her wrist. Before he could react, she collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

Shivansh rushed to her, lifting her into his arms as his heart raced. He turned his furious gaze toward her family, his voice cold and dangerous. "Agar inhe kuch bhi hua, toh aap sabko Shiv ka taandav dekhne ko milega apne bhagwan se prarthana kijiye ki inko kuch bhi na ho warna apke saath iss ghar ko aag laga dunga" Then he left for the hospital.

Shivansh reached the hospital and admitted Rudrakshi, completing all the necessary formalities. Soon after, the doctor arrived to inform him that Rudrakshi had regained consciousness. Hearing this, Shivansh rushed to the room and sat by her side. Rudrakshi slowly opened her eyes and, in a faint voice, asked, "Sir, you're here? What am I doing in the hospital?"

As she tried to sit up, Shivansh gently urged her to stay lying down. "Please don't get up; you had fainted," he said, taking a moment to explain everything that had happened.

Rudrakshi replied, "But where will I go? I have no one in this world, and on top of that, how much will the hospital bill be?"

"What do you think, am I poor?" Shivansh said jokingly.

"Huh, of course not," she retorted.

"Then stop worrying about all that. Just come to my house; I've already taken care of the bill. Now, no more questions. I'm going to talk to the doctor about your discharge," he said, before leaving the room.

When Shivansh approached the doctor, he was informed that he could take Rudrakshi home today, but he needed to take care of her mental health. "Understood," Shivansh replied.

Upon arriving back at his mansion with Rudrakshi, he noticed that his grandparents had come to visit. After leaving Rudrakshi in the guest room, Shivansh went to greet his grandparents and took their blessings. He then informed them about Rudrakshi's condition, to which his grandmother said in a stern voice, "Shiv, until you marry her, we won't allow her to stay here"