Chapter-10

Guys ek normal si vote hi to karni hoti hai usmein itna kya sochna agar story lag rahi hai , agar koi scene se aap connect kar rahe ho, kuch relatable hai to please comment and let me know. Authors ko kitna mehnat lagta hai ek chapter likhne mein, chapter likho usse edit karo dubara achhe padho fir uske related image paste karo. Guys sab mein mehnat lagti hai aur apko bas story padhna hai aur vote and comment hi toh karni hai bas. Sorry for the lecture but Honestly I need motivation guys likhne ke liye. And most importantly thank you jinhone bhi vote and comment kiya hai aur padhha hai.

Happy Reading Lovelies.... 🌷🤍

Rudrakshi was getting ready in her room. She was wearing a red saree with heavy jewelry, which had been given to her by her mother.

 She was wearing a red saree with heavy jewelry, which had been given to her by her mother

She was almost ready when suddenly Shivansh entered the room. As soon as Shivansh's eyes fell on her, he seemed lost, unable to move from his spot. Rudrakshi too, was lost in his gaze. Shivansh was wearing a white kurta, and he looked incredibly handsome. Seeing him, Rudrakshi almost forgot to breathe (as they say, boys in traditional attire tend to look especially charming and graceful).

Both snapped out of their thoughts due to the sound of a phone notification

Both snapped out of their thoughts due to the sound of a phone notification. Rudrakshi, flustered, said, "Woh aap jara sindoor laga denge der ho rahi hai mujhe."

Shivansh moved towards her, looking at her reflection in the mirror. He turned her towards himself and applied sindoor. Rudrakshi had closed her eyes by then. Shivansh moved closer to her, kissed her forehead, and whispered in her ear, "Kiski jaan lene ka irada hai rani sahiba."

"Aap kya kar rahe hai chhodiye maa saa aa jayengi der ho gayi hai," Rudrakshi said, blushing, "Jesi aap ki marji chaliye."

The two went downstairs and sat on the couch. Rudrakshi's face was covered with her dupatta. One by one, everyone lifted her dupatta to look at her and gave her blessings. However, some women standing nearby started saying, "Mrs. Shekhawat apko kya meri beti pasand nahin thi jo iss middle-class ghar ki ladki ko apni bahu bana liya yeh to anath bhi hai sayad."

Then 2nd woman said"Haan aise ladkiyon ka kaam hi yeh hai ameer ladkon ko fasa kar.....

"Agar aap mujhse umr mein badi nahin hoti toh apko iss mehel se phenkne mein 2 min nahin lagte mujhe," Shivansh's booming voice echoed through the hall.