Disease

Shaine got into the base at midnight after seeing the Heretics flood the city. " No." Then, he thought of one person. " Jesinia. I have to warn her!" But, he has to focus on battling them first. What if they kidnap her?

Meanwhile, Jesinia was sitting in her bedroom when someone knocked on the door.
" Shaine?" She calls him but the ones who opened it were the Heretics. " You must be Shaine's greatest strength, right?"

Shaine ran to her house for a while after he got suited up. " Jess?" He opened the door. He can't find any traces of Jesinia. The Heretic waited for the moment to kill Shaine but Shaine pulled his arm off.
" Jesinia?" He gave him his devilish smile. " She's at the Death ground." Nobody can take her to the Death ground.

Jesinia woke up when the Heretics tried to rape her. " He will be coming. You have no gut to stop him." Harker laughed.
"It's just a human, Jesinia. Once I kill Shaine, you will be ours." He put his hand on his cheek. " You're beautiful." Jesinia spat on his face. " Over my dead body."

Shaine attacks the Heretics as he arrives at the Death Ground. The flame inside of him kept growing when he thought about Jesinia. " You murder her. I will murder you like they murdered me twenty years ago." He warned the dead Heretic.
He suddenly, " Son of a bitch! Let her go!"
Harker laughed again. " Then, what drank my blood with your precious bottle of beer?" Harker dragged Jesinia and pressed her cheeks. " She dies, Shaine Andrews."
Shaine loses his patience. " You are not killing her!" He started a brutal fight as Harker beat him so hard. His face was brutally bleeding as he tried to prevent himself from getting stabbed. " I don't wanna get stabbed again." He repeated until he managed to damage Harker's armor. At that moment, Harker broke Shaine's arm as he screamed in pain.
Jesinia ran to him. " Shaine. I'm sorry."
" It wasn't your fault, Jes." He tried to get up but his arm was hurt. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain piercing his flesh.
" Not again." He groaned in pain as the ground started to burst into flames.
" What happened?" Harker watches Shaine's transformation. " Metal Magick? No!" The rest of the Heretic were burning alive.

Jesinia watched Shaine's exhausted face.
" Oh, God." Rett ran towards them.
" Are you gonna be angry with me for being reckless?"
" Yes," Rett said sternly. But, he laughed.
" Are you kidding me? I did this to my beloved wife two years after I died." Rett turned sad. " My wife died first. I made the deal to see my wife again but ended up being in the brotherhood."
Shaine breathes in relief. " Surely Jayce hates to see you wounded like that. Trust me. As soon as I return to Limbo, I hope you will be my replacement. You're gonna kick some ass from now on."

Shaine stared at Jesinia. She signaled " It's alright." to him. " It's your destiny, Shaine." She whispered.

Meanwhile, the black armored gunman only watches the Angels of Death from afar. " He was the Metal Magick. Then, he was a warlock." Seath locked his gun and continued to swing his feet on his bike.
" He's not the only bike rider that exists in this realm. Welcome to Limbo."

Matt and Shaine sat at the bar together.
" I used to have a friend." He sighed. " His name is Seath Bane. He's a talented rider and he was a Metal Magick like you. One day, he was declared returned to Limbo after he was being slaughtered by the Heretic, Harker. Some said, Seath was corrupted and sold his soul to the devil."

Damn. " Are you considered Seath is an idiot?" He remembered the mean nurse's words about selling their souls. " I don't dare to say it. Seath came from a troubled family. Seath was murdered and his body was washed away by the river. Zedd offered him a second chance and worked for Brotherhood."
Shaine started to picture his life being washed away by the river and found by the nefarious Angel.
" What did he do now when he came back?"
Matt muted for a while. " Redemption."

Seath walking through the crowded streets of Haven when he was stumbled upon by a group of punks. " What's your problem, man?" He choked his shirt.
" You might end up a fucking Heretic."
The fat black punk aimed his gun. " You call us a Heretic? What are you? Brotherhood?" Shaine walked straight to them. " Let him go." The punks laughing at him. " Are you gonna kick our ass?"
Shaine smirked. " Indeed." He kicked them. Then, when one of them tried to punch him, Shaine wrestled him by breaking his arm and slamming him down. Shaine had no choice but to pull his Jiu-Jitsu at them. When the brawl was over, he helped Seath get up. " You're the Brotherhood. You're an Angel." Shaine nodded. " Wanna come over to my house? Rett and Matthew are with me.
We promised to watch The Godfather together."
Seath refused. " I have to leave. You're Shaine." He hovered at him. " I'm Seath." Shaine was shocked as hell. " Seath? You one of us." Seath trying to leave. " Not anymore." Shaine made a sad look when Seath left him. Matt ran to him. " I saw you're doing the Jiu Jitsu at those gangs. Is that Seath?" Shaine nodded and kept quiet.

" The Godfather is a goated movie. I swear to God I watched all Francis movies ever since I was a virgin." Rett filled his mouth with popcorn. " Anyway, Metal Magick was functioned for these poppies, man." Matt folded his legs. He wore his Khaki pants and Van Halen shirt. " I wish Seath sat with us." Rett threw his popcorn at him. " Why are you can't stop talking about Seath? He's dead, Matty." Shaine joined them. " I just met Seath when he was about to get beaten the shit by those gangsters."
" The Haven City Gangsters?" Rett exclaimed. " He's doing Jiu Jitsu. I can imagine how you're doing with 100-ton armor with that sick stick."
" Sick stick?" Shaine asked. " Wrestling and kicking asses. That's a sick stick." Rett high-fived Matt as they shared the large bowl of popcorn.
Then, they heard something exploding.
" What's that?"
" Heretic alert?"
" Fuck those rats. I was about to Michael
Corleone lose his sh-"
Matt dragged Rett's arms. They watched a group of masked men come to Shaine's warehouse. " Those are not Heretics."
" Worst." The duo stared at Shaine.
" Terrorists!" Rett ran and dug for his amulet. Matt and Shaine followed him.
After they're suited up, Matt says, " Forget The Godfather." They unlocked their guns.

The trio put on their helmet but Rett chose to expose his face. " Rett, put on your helmet. You got yourself killed." He pointed his middle finger. " Die, Heretic, Die!" Rett kept attacking the terrorists while Shaine wrestled them. He never forgot to do his Jiu-Jitsu. Rett was astounded. " Damn, Andrews. What the.." The terrorists kicked Rett's ass until he nearly stumbled. " Fuck! You bitch!"
The brawl lasted twenty seconds as they got exhausted. Luckily, they got a help.

" Seath?" Rett and Matt exclaimed in unison. " He's the rider too. Damn, nice bike." Shaine suddenly praised.
Seath fired his twin guns at the terrorists as their bodies stumbled.
Shaine joined the fight but ended up injuring his arm and blood spilled on his armor. " Not now. Shit. Not now." Shaine swung his blade but he tried to use his chain to choke the last one.

After he powered down the armor, Shaine sat with his arm bruised and his blood running like a waterfall. " Let's go see Doctor Rosen." Rett carried him to the Medical Base.