Out of Control

" Keep throwing those bombs, fuckers. What do you think you can beat us?" Fox and his gang kept shooting the Angels.
Jerry signaled the other Angels to keep an eye on Fox.
Suddenly, they heard the roar of a chopperbike appeared. " Shit, what's that?" Frankie pointed his finger at the mysterious rider. " No fucking way." Matt's jaw dropped. The rider jumped on his bike as he pulled his gun. He quickly shot them as the Heretics started to fall.
" I like the way he jumped on the bike."
" Shit, he's sick."
He kept attacking the Heretics as he pulled a chainsaw-like sword. "Die, you son of a bitch." The Heretic screamed but his sharp stab stopped him.
After the fight, he removed his helmet and revealed that Shaine had made the sick move.
" Shaine Andrews."
" Damn."
" Look at his fangs."
Shaine raised his sword and nearly passed out.

Gaston injected him with more Genome.
" How do you feel, Shaine?" He didn't answer. " I'm fine, Doctor Rosen." Shaine wiped his face. He watched the green fluids flow through his veins. He remembered the face of his sister after her music teacher pulled her hair.
She was accused of cheating. Every mean teacher hates her and she commits suicide. " You lost a lot of fluid." I know. Shaine opened his mouth. " Shaine, you will be fine. You can control your pain. It doesn't hurt."

Matt finally came inside Shaine's room.
" Hi. I'm Matt." Shaine shook his hand without hesitation. " You look cool with that stunt jump." Shaine chuckled. " I learned to do bike stunts from my dad. After he died and I got arrested, I was working at the Insurance Company for a while." Matt can feel the sadness behind Shaine's badass look. " Who's the guy who looked like Gary Oldman from Batman? He looks good at the field."
Matt watched Gaston discussing with other nurses. " Captain Reginald. He's a good man. Everyone calls him Rett. He's just lost his daughter."
" Suicide?" Shaine tried to guess.
" Car accident. Her boyfriend's fault."
Rett finally entered. " I found a replacement." He smiled. Shaine was worried if he disliked him. " Everyone is the same. You sign the contract. We're signing the contract. It's fucking equal."
Shaine flapped his eyes. " Thank you, sir."
Rett left the room. A small nurse came.
" Good news, Officer Andrews. You're discharged."

Shaine wore his leather jacket and tried to feel the breeze of the Haven. I made the deal with an angel of death. He walked slowly as he stumbled upon a brown-haired girl.

" Sorry."
" It's alright."

Shaine was attracted to that girl. " Hold on. I'm Shaine. I'm serving for the brotherhood." The girl nodded. " Brotherhood of Angels? No wonder you look tough. I'm Jesinia." She held her hand. " Call me Jess."

Both Jesinia and Shaine spend their evening watching the sunset. " As the sun set, me and my brothers must fight the Heretics." He said with a sadder tone.
" I was awakened. I made the deal with Zedd." Jesinia held his hand. " Everyone who signed the deal must work for Death."

" Death?" Shaine asked. " My daddy said Death chose any men he wanted to be resurrected and worked with him. Not as human. A monster."
" Are you an angel?" Shaine asked. Jesinia ducked her head. " Just like you. Whoever died, their soul was sent to Haven."
Shaine swung his hands. " Right."

Shaine felt the pain inside of him even though he had worn heavy black armor. " Damn.." But thinking about Jesinia makes him much better. " You're walking like you just found a girl." Matt is telepathic so he knows what is stuck inside his head. " Jesinia." Matt choked. " Jesinia the war reporter? Damn.." Shaine smiled. Looks like I have to turn on the TV again.

The attack was never stopped. This time a horde of demons crashed the left wing. Am I feeling I'm stuck inside the video game world after I got murdered? Shaine asked himself. He lifted his gun and started fighting them. " Get hellbound, you son of a bitch." Shaine cussed. He stabbed and shot the demons while helping Matt to get up. " Thanks." Matt only using his sword. " Save the ammo. In case, there's a bigger demon coming."
" It was," Rett said. Shaine whistled as he watched the Chimera enter the field.
" Matt, you joined the others. Shaine, come with me." He holds his breath.
His eyes can't stop seeing himself as a dead body. " You can't murder me again, fool!" Shaine used his chain and climbed at the demon. " Say goodbye." He closed his eyes and used his powers at it.
" What the hell is that?" Shaine asked.
"Metal magick," Rett muttered.
" No fucking way." The black Angel shook his shoulder. " You're radical, Andrews." Shaine felt dizzy for a while. " Maybe I was overreacted." He humbled. " Dude, for Death's sake, you made it." Matt was the excited one. Shaine considered him his best friend.

" You discovered that you can do Metal Magick?" Jesinia sipped her milkshake. Shaine scratched his eyebrow. "Uh-huh." Shaine felt anxious. " I did it because I kept thinking about you." Jesinia was dumbfounded. After being a single woman for twenty days in Haven, she already found a man. Shaine is a no-joke guy. He came from the Brotherhood.
" If I got kidnapped by a Heretic, you willing to do some crazy stuff to save me, Shaine?" Shaine dropped his head. " Yes, I do. I love you."

Shaine sent her home with his bike. Jesinia finally kissed his cheek and hugged him. " Thanks." She walked elegantly in her white dress. " Shaine, you are always welcome here."

Nurse Jayce put Genome fluid inside Shaine's veins every day. " My son used to scarred his face with broken shards because he thought he was a badass." Jayce pulled her stethoscope. " For me, as a mother and nurse, that's stupid. You looked like someone who killed yourself." She watches Shaine make a flat face. " Don't make your face like that, rider. You looked like some asshole who's trying to give up. Are you tired of trying?"

Shaine answered softly, " No." Jayce continued, " You're a damn idiot if you gave up. I have to say all of you are idiots for selling your soul to the devil." Shaine only stared at his tubes. " More than an idiot. A self-arrogant. Lazy. Motherfucking depressed." Jayce left his room while leaving a bottle of painkillers.
" Don't take too much."

" Control your pain."
" You're an idiot if you're giving up."
" Only idiots who sell his soul."

Shaine lying on his mattress like a junkie. He managed to watch Jesinia's live broadcast after the war was raging. She's beautiful. But, Jayce's words remind him of his abusive mother.

" You're not crazy, Shaine. Stop doing drugs. It only makes you a male prostitute."

Shaine went to the washroom. As he became depressed, his transformation started getting worse. " Oh, no." He takes his bottle and puts it in his mouth. He saw a pigeon landed on his window.

When Jesinia visited Shaine the next day, she saw Shaine's bloody mouth and a slaughtered pigeon.

" Shaine!" Jesinia helped him get up.
" You ate the pigeon raw." Jesinia scolds him. " Sorry. I can't control it." Shaine slapped himself. " It was like a demon inside of me. It's full of hunger. Nothing but hunger and vengeance." Shaine nearly wept. " Oh, Shaine." Jesinia hugged him. Shaine never got love from a woman. He pulled her face and tried to kiss her. " Shaine, I.." Jesinia and Shaine finally kissed when Matt was dumbfounded.

" Oh. Ho. Ho." He laughed. " Fuck off, Stock." Shaine snapped. Jesinia only greeted him. " She looked pretty like Athena." Shaine grinned. " In my world, she looked like Jennifer." Shaine becomes so dumb for being seductive of Jesinia.
How the fuck I'm ended up being an Incubi, huh? He scratched his messy black hair and offered Matt a bottle of beer.
" I just replaced my kidney. The doctor said no beers from now on." Matt explained while showing a line of surgical scars.
" The funniest thing was I got it from a kid who committed suicide." He laughed.
" Hey, did you eat the pigeon?"

He became a full monster. His eyes had lost the ability to fall asleep. He lies awake. He was on the way to stop evil as the sun went down. He can't stop thinking about Jesinia. " Who's there?" Shaine felt someone knock on the metal door. As he opened it, he was ambushed by the Heretics. They pushed their guns at Shaine. " Don't make me turn into a monster." He said. Shaine grabbed his shotgun and pulled the trigger. He punched and kicked them. He's finally wrestled the Heretic. " You're going down, Shaine.."
" Fuck off." Shaine bit his neck. He felt the hot sensation when he planted his teeth inside the Heretic's flesh. He breathes heavily. Suddenly, he lost his sanity as he whispered, " I will drink your blood and I will eat your soul because you're a heretic." He slammed his head on the floor.