10/1/2024 PM

10/1/2024 PM

The cards are:
Astrological Tarot: ten of fire, four of water, air sunset, fire rising (mew)
Transparent Tarot: the empress (gulf), the hanged one, temperance, two of swords
Van Gogh Tarot: three of pentacles, the hermit, five of cups, ten of pentacles
Transparent Oracle: the lover, guide: angel, gateway: the celestial realm
Guardian Angel Reading Cards: Angel of Positivity

In the heart of Sun Flower Valley where golden fields stretched far and wide, the kingdom thrived under the watchful eyes of its kings, Mew and Gulf. The valley's endless sunflowers always seemed to turn in the direction of the couple, as if reflecting the love and harmony they shared with their people.

Tonight, the air was cool, with a breeze that carried the scent of blooming forget-me-nots. Mew and Gulf walked hand in hand toward Haven, their glass sanctuary where they kept their Transparent Tarot and Transparent Oracle cards—the powerful decks that held the energy and wisdom that guided them as kings as well as their kingdom. The glow of the valley seemed to pulse with their footsteps, as if every part of the world responded to their presence.

As they entered Haven, the glass walls shimmered softly, and the cards buzzed in delight anxious to show them their secrets, sensing the arrival of their activating elements- Mew's fire and Gulf's ice. The cards inside Haven waited patiently, their energies dormant, waiting for Mew and Gulf's touch. This room was special, built strong enough to contain the intense power of the cards, and it was also here that they often came for guidance, strength, and connection.

"Shall we begin?" Gulf's voice was soft but playful as he looked up at Mew, his cool touch a steadying force in Mew's life.

Mew's lips curled into a smile. "Only if you're ready for the truth." His tone was teasing, but there was a warmth in his gaze that never wavered when it landed on Gulf.

The first card Gulf reached for hummed softly beneath his fingers, glowing a soft blue. It was The Empress, a card of nurturing and creation, fitting for Gulf's calm and gentle nature. The blue glow signaled intuition and healing, powers only Gulf could fully unlock.

Gulf looked at Mew with a teasing grin. "The Empress... You always say this card is me."

Mew leaned closer, letting his fire warm the space between them. "Because it is you. Always taking care of everyone, making everything beautiful."

Smiling, Gulf read aloud the positive aspect of the card: "This is a card of growth, love, and creation. It speaks to abundance and the nurturing energy we share—not just between us, but with everyone in our kingdom. Everything we touch grows because of the love we put into it."

Mew, now feeling the weight of the protector role he carried, read the card's cautionary message. "But it also warns about giving too much of yourself... overextending. You need to remember to take care of yourself too, love."

A nearby Waanjai nodded softly, stepping into the space. "It's true, Gulf. You always give so much to everyone, but Mew's right—you need to let him spoil you sometimes."

Gulf laughed lightly, leaning into Mew's warmth for a moment before the soft blue glow of the card was absorbed into him, offering an intuitive boost that sharpened his awareness. Mew watched as Gulf's eyes flickered with a quiet understanding, his connection to the unseen deepening, though their bond remained as strong as ever. While Mew's fire was still steady beside him, it was Gulf's intuition that now felt heightened, his instincts sharper, guiding them both forward with even greater clarity.

Next, Mew reached for a card that pulsed with a deep red glow. His brow furrowed slightly as his protective instincts flared. This was The Hanged One, a card signaling the need for sacrifice or a pause, something Mew often found difficult in his role as the kingdom's fiery protector.