10/3/2024 PM

10/3/2024 PM

The cards are:
Astrological Tarot: three of earth, three of fire, eight of earth, four of fire
Transparent Tarot: ace of pentacles, the hermit, the wheel, six of pentacles
Van Gogh Tarot: the hanged man, king of pentacles (mew), queen of pentacles (gulf), king of wands (mew)
Transparent Oracle: grail hallows: cauldron, Saturn, gateway: spring
Guardian Angel Reading Cards: Angel of Encouragement

The Story

Sun Flower Valley was bathed in the warm, golden light of the late afternoon sun. The kingdom's peaceful charm was known far and wide, but few knew the secret behind its tranquility: the harmonious bond between Mew and Gulf, the protectors of the realm. Mew, with his fiery, passionate soul, and Gulf, with his calm, icy nature, were the heartbeat of the valley. Together, they balanced each other in ways no one could fully understand. Their connection was deep, filled with tenderness, fire, and ice — a blend that made Sun Flower Valley a sanctuary for all who lived there.

Today, they strolled hand-in-hand toward Haven, a powerful glass chamber built to hold the potent energy of their transparent tarot and oracle cards. This sacred space, nestled in the heart of their kingdom, was where Mew and Gulf communed with forces larger than themselves, using the cards to guide them in protecting their people. The glass walls shimmered with energy, waiting for the touch of one or both of them to unlock the hidden truths within.

As they entered, the room hummed with anticipation, the energy thick but comforting, swirling like an unspoken promise.

"Ready, love?" Mew asked with a teasing smirk, his dark eyes glinting with a playful fire.

Gulf smiled softly, his cold hands warm in Mew's. "Always, P'Mew. Let's see what awaits us today."

Mew chuckled, pulling Gulf close for a quick kiss before they approached the cards. The first card on the table was glowing softly—a mix of gold and blue energy. Gulf immediately placed his fingers on it, revealing the Ace of Pentacles from the Transparent Tarot.

"Ace of Pentacles," Gulf whispered. "It's a good sign, P'Mew. It means abundance, prosperity, and new beginnings. The kingdom is flourishing, and so are we." His voice carried a calm confidence, a smile tugging at his lips.

Mew's grin widened, though his eyes flashed briefly with concern as he reached out to reveal the other side of the card's energy. "But it also warns us not to become too focused on material success," he noted. "We have to remember that true prosperity lies in our connection and the love we share." His voice grew softer. "The last thing I want is for us to drift apart because of outside pressures."

"Never," Gulf reassured him, resting a hand on Mew's cheek. "You know that, right?"

Before Mew could respond, a quiet voice from behind caught their attention. It was one of their Waanjai, standing just outside the shimmering walls of Haven.

"Don't worry, Daddy Mew," the Waanjai said softly, "Balance is what keeps everything strong. You two... you're the heart of all of us. We feel your love, and it strengthens us too."

Mew chuckled, his shoulders relaxing. "Thanks," he replied warmly. "We'll keep that in mind."

The next card glowed a deep purple hue, signaling a fusion of energy. The card was the Hermit, and as Mew touched it, he felt a surge of protective energy.

"This one is about introspection, love," Mew said, his voice low. "It's telling us to reflect, to look within... but it also warns that sometimes I withdraw too much. You know how I can be. I'm always afraid of hurting you or our children the most."

Gulf stepped in, his hand gently covering Mew's. "P'Mew, this is also about seeking wisdom. Not just isolation. Sometimes, solitude is needed. We grow stronger that way... as long as we don't shut each other, or our children out."