10/20/2024 AM

10/20/2024 AM

The cards are:
Astrological Tarot: leo, Scorpio (gulf), water dawn, two of fire
Transparent Tarot: the hierophant, the Sun (mew), ace of cups, king of pentacles (mew)
Van Gogh Tarot: eight of wands, three of pentacles, the empress (gulf), the devil
Transparent Oracle: landscape: forest (mew & gulf), guide: bear, grail hallows: the sword
In2it Angel Oracle: Sarafiel the Archangel of the Resurrection, timing: VERY SOON, advice: ASK FOR HELP

The Story

In the heart of Sunflower Valley, the sun rose gently over the kingdom, casting a warm glow that stirred the peaceful morning. Today was no ordinary day. The air was filled with excitement and reverence, as everyone prepared for the Kathin Merit Ceremony, a time-honored tradition that marked the end of the rainy season and celebrated the offering of robes and essentials to monks. It was a day of community, spirituality, and renewal. Mew and Gulf had been planning this day for weeks, knowing how much it meant to both their people and their family.

Mew, always the embodiment of fire and leadership, stood tall, his usual confidence radiating from him as he prepared for the ceremony. But beneath that strength, Gulf could sense a quiet pressure Mew carried, the weight of being a central figure in such an important event. Gulf, with his nurturing and calm nature, was never far from Mew's side, knowing exactly when to step in with a soothing word or gesture to keep Mew's flame steady.

As they approached Haven, the glass room that held their powerful Transparent Tarot and Transparent Oracle cards, Gulf glanced over at Mew, his eyes soft with understanding. "Everything's going to go perfectly today," he said quietly, his voice like the cool breeze of early morning. Mew looked back, his gaze softer for just a moment as he took in Gulf's reassurance.

"I know. Especially with you by my side," Mew said, his tone warmer, filled with the quiet promise that they would always face whatever came together.

Inside Haven, the room hummed with energy, the cards resting in their place, waiting to be touched, while their children, their Waanjai along with Mewlions, Phiballs, Mama J, Jom and a few other family and friends stood just outside, dressed in their ceremonial best, ready to support Mew and Gulf for the day ahead.

The first card glowed softly with a deep blue light, responding to Gulf's cool touch. He lifted it and smiled. "The Ace of Cups," he said, showing it to Mew. "A card about new beginnings, emotional renewal, and the deep bond we share."

Mew studied the card, feeling the familiar warmth spread through him. "It's also about vulnerability," he added, his voice more serious. "We've come so far, but it's a reminder we always need to be open with each other, including today."

Outside, one of the Waanjai, standing next to Grace, called out softly. "Mew, Gulf, you two are always an example of what it means to be open and honest with each other. That's why we all look up to you."

Gulf smiled, his hand brushing against Mew's arm, sending a cool wave of reassurance through him. "We've got this," Gulf said quietly, his touch calming the little storm of tension Mew hadn't even realized was building.

As the card dissolved into a soft blue light, sinking into Gulf's skin, Mew felt the pressure lift, just a little. Gulf always knew how to ease him, without needing to say much.

The next card revealed itself in a gold and blue hue as Gulf lifted it—a combination of both their energies. "The King of Pentacles," Gulf said, reading the card. "This is about stability and success, Mew. It reflects your strength, the way you provide for everyone, keeping everything secure."

Mew chuckled, the sound low and filled with affection. "It's also about responsibility, about carrying the weight of all that on my shoulders." His voice held no resentment, just an understanding of the role he played.