chapter 2-marjoreece 2- sunshine

AN:spicyyyy if you can't handle it, please stop and skip over it enjoyyy

Reeces pov-
After speeding home and running a few red lights and taunting Marjorie on the way we both speed towards our front door and it looks like we only just made it inside before I turned around and Marjorie pounced onto me slamming me into the wall behind us. I pick her up and carry her to the back bedroom before throwing her on the bed violently
And climbing on top of her. I begin kissing her neck, making her moan into me. She's so hot, wow. I slowly make my way down her body with kisses. There is not one place I haven't kissed or sucked I placed my hand over where she needed me the most. She moans out 'reece... reece please I need you' this made me go wild and start swirling my thumb slowly and gently over her very wet clit,while doing that I begin licking in between her glazed folds while she is squirming under my touch and becoming a moaning mess. How did I get so lucky?

Marjories pov-
I'm getting close the more I moan the more reece speeds up I don't know how much more I can talk before I let go. WOAH! Didn't expect that reece just jammed his fingers into me before very quickly pumping in and out of me. I try to muster up the courage to say 'reece...I'm going to...' I don't get any further before all of the tension in my lower waist and back snap 'UAHHHH REECE' I didn't even know I could make half of the noises that I just have when he was doing all of that. Wow, how did I get so lucky?

Reeces pov-
Marjorie just made the sexiest sound I have ever heard in my life before squirting all over my hand I then begin very slowly liking my palm and fingers clean and giving her a deep kiss on her lips and letting her ride out her immense high. I begin to speak.'Hey gorgeous, are you ok? I'm just going to run you a bath. I'll be back in 5 minutes. Is that ok, baby?'

Marjories pov-
Reece has just left the room to go into the en suite shortly after I begin to calm down, and I hear the water running. Reece re-enters the room and picks me up before walking back into the en suite and placing me extremely gently in the bath.

Reeces pov-
I gently placed Marjorie in the bath before walking over to her after getting the shower gel she bought over a few weeks ago when having our lemonade and crisps weekend. It was the best weekend of my life. Anyways ... back to marj, I began to gently wash over her newly bruised body. When I'm finished cleaning her up, I carry her to bed again as she still hasn't gained back the feeling in her legs yet.

Marjories pov-
Reece has just given me the best experience of my life, and then he gave me a bath, and to top it all of, I'm now in cosy pyjamas and reeces iconic 'always' hoodie  cuddling back in bed 3 hours later. I begin to feel sleepy and turn into reeces chest to get ready to go to sleep and say with a yawn 'night reece I love you baby sleep well' I begin to shut my eyes but before I drift of I hear a calm voice above me say 'night gorgeous I love you too' I let my eyes close and hear some soft elegant singing 'you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when sky's are grey you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away.' I fall asleep to the most peaceful lullaby I have ever heard in my life sung by my favourite person.

AN: Hope you liked this one guys ill post again later byeeee have a great day 😊