Chapter 3: Fairy Tail

After a few hours on the train, and Natsu periodically chucking her innards out the window, the group had arrived in the bustling town of Magnolia, home of the famous Fairy Tail guild. 

The group rose from their seats in the compartment and made their way off of the train

The group rose from their seats in the compartment and made their way off of the train. As soon as Natsu set foot on the ground, she seemed to almost immediately recover from his motion sickness, much to Y/N's surprise.

Y/N: (thoughts) I guess it wears off just as quick as it kicks in...

The All For One user was even further surprised when Natsu raised her fists in the air and exhaled a plume of fire from her mouth.

Natsu: I'M ALIVE AGAIN!!!

Y/N: Well, someone's excited...

It didn't take long for Lucy to slap Natsu upside the back of his head, thus bringing her celebratory flame-spouting to an end.

Lucy: Not here, Natsu! You'll burn down the station or something! And we are not spending any more of our reward money paying for damages!

With that, the group set off and exited the station. Upon entering the town itself, Y/N was immediately surprised at how far the buildings went on. The three Fairy Tail wizards didn't give Y/N a tour, per se, but they did point out various shops and other establishments as they walked through the massive town.

Eventually, the group came upon the large cathedral in the center of town, which Lucy had informed Y/N was called Kardia Cathedral. It was massive or at least compared to the buildings surrounding it. Y/N was certainly impressed by the scale of it, as well as its overall design. He'd seen many grander buildings in his own universe, but given the nature of this world's architecture, it was certainly worthy of praise.

After the brief stop, the wizards led Y/N down the street behind the cathedral, and across a bridge overhanging a river that ran throughout Magnolia. They had even seen people in small boats rowing under the bridge as they passed, with one of them calling out to Lucy, telling her to be careful and not to fall in.

After a few minutes of walking through the somewhat crowded street, they eventually came upon the Fairy Tail guild hall. The building sat close to the edge of a cliff overlooking a large lake, known as Lake Scilliora. It was fairly tall, though not as tall as Kardia Cathedral, and strongly resembled a pagoda. It had white walls, and a large, decorated, red door, as well as two red, pentagonal windows on either side of it.