One For All OC:

(mixture of @MatthewKing381 and @ZebastianPR requests) 

Name: Sarah Unimona

Age: 19 

Height: 6'4 

Hair color: black hair with red and blue highlights 

Eye color: blue 

Gender: female 

Body type: slim, curvy, and muscular with a six pack 

Thighs: Solft, big, and muscular 

Boob size: big 

Ass size: big  

Looks: She has long but beautiful black hair with red and blue highlights that reaches all the way down to her back completely, her boobs are bigger than Both Mirajane and Erza combined. 

She has a beautiful face that could charm any person no matter the gender. Her ass is big and the thiccess out of all the women as well has the softness to the touch, she also has painted purple nails on her finger tips and her thighs are big, muscular, and soft as well. 

She also has a muscular body type with a six pack. She has a 2 Tattoo one near her thighs in the form of a snake eating its own tail and another on the upper left of her breast in which it was a form of a dagger. 

Finally, she has an hour glass body making not only the most attractive woman, but also attract many, and hey, I mean many people whether they're male or female.

Appearance: 

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild: Fairy Tail

Personality: Smart, caring, great fighter, angry if you hurt her friends/family(since Fairy Tail considers their guild mates as family), protective, helpful,

Likes:  Y/N, her guild, protecting, helping out, trying to keep the damage to a little, fighting, training, other guilds, and her friends. 

Dislikes: Acnologia, Zeref (somewhat after hearing from Mavis), Dark guilds, bandits, criminals, anyone who hurts people, dislikes Y/N's actions of killing and torture and taking people's magic unless it's for a reason, perverts, and those who hurt her family and friends.

Love Interest: Y/N

Powers and abilities: 

One For All: 

Gearshift: 

Fa Jin: 

Danger Sense: 

Black Whip: 

Smokescreen: 

Float: 

New Order: 

Explosion: 

Half-Hot Half-Cold: 

Acid: 

Blazing Hair: 

Dragon: 

Earphone Jack: 

Creation: 

Gigantifaction: 

Somnambulist: 

Heal: 

Invisibility: 

Long Bow: 

Love: 

Voyance: 

Wave Motion: 

Rewind: 

Dragon Slayer Magic: Fire, Water, Sky, Earth, Lighting, Ice, Iron, Poison, Wood, Azure, Moon, Sage, Jade, Diamond, Light, Shadow, and Energy. 

One For All Techniques: Izuku's and All Might's 

That's the female OC of One For All done. And for new Harem members: Sarah, Laki, Evergreen, and Millianna.

Also, how do you want Sarah to appear and which arc will she make her first appearance? Let me know what you guys think at the comments below, peace out and enjoy!