Chapter 4: Y/N vs Natsu

A few minutes later, and everyone who was inside the Fairy Tail guild hall piled outside. They formed a large circle around the area in front of the guild, which would serve as an arena of sorts for the upcoming brawl. Nevertheless, they all stayed a fair distance away from the center, as per Y/N's insistence. With that sorted, Natsu and Y/N took their places inside the ring.

Y/N: You ready for this, Natsu? You can still back out, you know.

Natsu: Are you kidding?! This is awesome! I'M ALL FIRED UP!!!

It was then that Makarov stepped up, in between the two combatants, and raised his hand into the air.

Makarov: Let the match... (swipe his hand down) begin!

As Makarov swiped his hand down, he stepped back as Natsu engulfed her hands into flames, while smiling. Y/N used his requip magic to change his outfit to a suit along with a mask shaped like a skull.

 Y/N used his requip magic to change his outfit to a suit along with a mask shaped like a skull

Mirajane: He used Requip magic like Erza. 

Elfman: What's with this outfit? 

Happy: Aye, especially his mask. 

Lucy: Not gonna lie, it's kinda creepy. 

Y/N: Now then, shall we begin? 

Natsu: Don't gotta tell me twice, buddy!

In her excitement for the fight, Natsu charged towards Y/N with her fiery fists ready to attack him.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

Natsu leaped up and clenched her flaming fists as she slammed her attack in Y/N's direction. As the smoke cleared, Natsu noticed that Y/N was no longer standing in his spot.

Lucy: Wait, he's gone...?

Natsu: Huh? Where the heck did he go?

Happy: Look! Over there on the roof.

Natsu along with everyone else in the crowd looked up to where Happy was pointing to see Y/N who was now floating in the air. 

Y/N: Looking for someone, Natsu?

Natsu: What the? How the heck are you flying? 

Y/N: Air Walk. It allows me to float in the air. 

Levy: Amazing...

Behind Levy was a tall, slim young man with black hair. His most notable physical trait was his hair, which was highly unusual, in that a single tuft of it on the top of his head jutted upwards, and was reminiscent of a plant's stem. The rest of his hair was relatively short and was rounded at his forehead. He also had it cut on both sides of his head, each one having a spiraling motif. He wore a white, long-sleeved t-shirt, with a pair of golden belts crossing his chest, each passing over one of his shoulders. He also wore dark green, checkered pants.