Chapter 1: Demon meets Fairies

East Forest

At the East Forest, Y/N was seen sleeping on his tent before opening his eyes due to the sun on his eyes

Y/N: Another day on this continent. 

He gets up and prepared himself to leave his camping spot. 

Y/N: (thoughts) It's been 5 days since I traveled from Guiltina to Ishgar. I must say, it's better staying here than that place where that abused village was. Problem is, since I'm still new, I don't know which way should I be going. Let alone, afford a place to stay in. 

After putting his mask on, he starts walking around the East Forest. 

Y/N: What am I supposed to do now?

???: I'll tell yah what you can do.

Hearing the voice, he turned around a saw a large green and lavender colored gorilla with pink hearts on its arms.

Gorilla: You can get off of my turf before I pound your stupid face in. 

Y/N:  -_-....Really, a giant talking gorilla?

Gorilla: Hey, what'd you call me, you little punk!

Y/N began to stretch his arms and legs before he walked over to the giant ape.

Y/N: I hope you're not tryin' to pick a fight with me, monkey...

The gorilla-like beast then leaned into Upgrade and got right in Y/N's face, all the while having an overconfident air about him.

Gorilla: Oh yeah? And what if I am? What're you gonna do about it?!

Y/N: This. Navel Laser!

Y/N fires twinkling laser beam from his navel, directly into the gorilla beast's face, causing the creature to stumble back and grasp its face in pain with its giant, lavender hand.

Gorilla: OW!!! That hurt!

It pulled its hand away from its face and glared at Y/N.

Gorilla: You little runt!