Glotta

I sat down at the kitchen table, setting down a steamy cup of freshly brewed coffee sitting in front of her, smiling as she leaned down and inhaled the aroma. I've always seemed to have a strange obsession with coffee. Yea me, Glotta has a strange obsession with coffee... it would explain why I always seemed so peppy in school... Anyway, I don't know what it is about coffee that gets me though. I think it's the warm feeling you get from having warm liquid going down your throat and into your stomach... Or maybe it's the fact that it warmed me to the bone...

Moving on however, I sat at the table, drinking my cup of coffee. God I love my job, I thought to myself, with a grin on my face, cup of coffee in my hand.

I looked across the table at my friend, "If you're not going to drink your coffee then why did you ask me to make some?" I asked, waiting for my friend to answer, but he didn't say a word, he just stared at me with this weird stare so I shrugged, "Alright more for me then" I said as I reached over and slid his cup of coffee over in front of me.

I took one more, long sip from my cup, finishing it off before I looked over at the newspaper in front of me, sketching some things down on my notepad as I began drinking from the cup that I had taken from him.

After a few moments I yawned slightly into my left sleeve, pausing my writing for the moment as I looked it over, "For only that"

I frowned then looked over at my friend... Jason I believe was his name from what I recall... then I glanced over at the TV, seeing the news had come on with some breaking news.

"Third missing person" I frowned "The young woman vanished from near this river behind me" the reporter stepped aside as the camera moved forward to look at the police officers still investigating the area, "SPD have not released any more details at this time"

I turned off the TV and sighed before looking over at Jason "Hmm.. seems like they've found my work Jason... Now it's only a matter of time"

I took one last sip of coffee before I stood up from my seat... walked over to Jason, revealing my mouth stomach, the tongue wraps around his necks couple of times.

I laugh to myself slightly, "Shouldn't have gotten in my way" there is a bright flash as Jason shrinks into a what basically looks like a acrylic standee of himself.

I made my way to the back door... letting myself outside before sprinting into the woods behind the house while reaching for my phone. I then dialed 911... having just thought of a wonderful plan.

"911 what's your emergency?" the dispatcher said as she answered my call

I responded with my tired voice, gas mask still covering my face "Yes... I'd like to report a missing person."

"Ok... where?" the dispatcher asked with a suspicious tone in her voice

"Well now... where would be the fun in that?"

I turned around and threw the phone at the house... it wasn't far... so it only hit the grass in the back yard... I then turned around disappearing into the trees.

The next day, SPD were still there, examining the crime scene further... for who knows what reason. They did find something of interesting a small circular silver device with a golden coin in its centre, B sqaud knew exactly what this device was..... a power morpher.