Sweet toothing

-Castle Doran lounge -

Nom..." Poppy was seen eating a strawberry cake while cutting it and eating it. What's wrong with her eating sweets of cake like this?

"Why are you eating cake? You want to get fat?" Zen asked her as Poppy ignored the Org when she swallowed it. "What you need to do now is-"

"Replenish my energy and sugar levels." Poppy said as she was cutting the cake.

"(W-What's with this chick talking about that... )" Zen'a mind said in her thoughts.

"You think that's more important than saving people?" Zen asked her.

"Withhold concern. That's how I work." Poppy said as Zen had a serious face when she looked at her. "I don't care who they are is. All that concerns me is fixing they-"

[TABLE POUND!]

"You bitch! You don't care as long as your job is finished? Stop spewing crap! What are you?! Erica Hartmann eating sweets all day?! PEOPLE AREN'T JUST THINGS YOU "FIX"!" Zen yelled at her with her anger as Emma gasped as Poppy looked at her.

"Don't get ahold of yourself, werewolf... Get out of my sight... You've ruined my appetite..." Poppy coldly scolds her as Zen stepped back as she grips her hands tightly.

"You're not a real rider... you're an hoax... I'll save the people  myself." Zen fast walks away in anger as Emma bows at Poppy as she walks away while Poppy continues to eat her cake.

Unknown apartment building :

Rae awoke her wrist and ankles bound to a rack unable to move. She instantly realized after glancing around that she knew that she was no where she wished to be. "Oh look blondie is awake a voice said making her look over and see the blue skinned Willy Wonka looking creature . Confirming her analysis.

"You may not want to hear our offer, " the wonka Fangire said with a sinister yet sweet smile.

"I'm quite aware of the second rate Willy Wonka . The Hat is a dead give away but I have to say it looked better on the other guy," Rae said flunting her history knowledge.

"My you are a blunt one," Wonka  said with sinister sweetness, "Very well I'll get to the point were gonna have some fun ," Wonka bugster said circuling the structure Rae was bound to.

"What!?," Rae said shocked.

"Oh yes, see i need a taster of my new treats . I need to see the effects on humans " Wonka said continuing to circle Rae.

Rae thought of her situation. Going through all her options she came to the one best suited to save her life. She just nodded

"Excellent choice" Wonka said holding up a gun that was a cross of a tommy gun and a frosting gun " Now open wide " Wonka  continued pointing the gun at Rae.

-Castle Doran-

"Lady Jones" Emma tells Poppy as she points it on the TV Screen. "There has been disappearances dating back of a couple of months now " Emma said " How do we know this is a Fangire " Poppy said " Because they leave the bodies drained " Emma replied .

"Emma..." Poppy asked. "Where is Zen and Merrick this is their kind of thing ...its not my problem."

"I've not seen him for some time now and you're a Kamen rider so it is your problem" Emma says sternly as Poppy leaves.

"Alert me once you've located the Fangire." Poppy said , Emma nods as suddenly the transmitter sounded and the image of Fangire appeared on the screen,

"Found it ," Emma said, " Its coming from a apartment building on the north side of town ," she said .

Wonka apartments:

"An excellent performance Rae," Wonka said unbinding the blonde.

"Thank you I pride myself on my acting," Rae said in a boastful tone.

"Pride well deserved Rae," Wonka said. Rae nodded as suddenly the door burst open as Poppy walked through " What are you a Willy Wonka knock off ?" Poppy says boastfully " You'll see " Wonka Fangire says firing his gun at Poppy  who jumped out of the way " You want it at way huh?" Poppy said as Kivat arrived and bit her arm.

"Its morphing time." Poppy said as she inserts Kivat  in the Driver.

"We will now begin the fangire elimination." Poppy said as she attacks the wonka Fangire, The Fangire  dodged as it dashed back, pointig its gun and shooting frosting at Poppy, hitting her and knocking her down. " Whoa frosting ?" Poppy noticing the guns ammo ,the Wonka Fangire, knocked Kiva down, laughed, and fired again, however a black crescent shaped sword blocks it.

"Not today" Zen said.

"Thanks for the save." Poppy says getting up, " Lets can this bitch"

"We will now begin the elimination again." Poppy said as she walked but punched through the Fangire with ease like it was no problem here.

[TWACK! PUNCH!]

"I see how it is!" Wonka said as he raised his gun up as the magic circle appears below her as it begins...

[Cresent Blaze!]

"I've said before. There is nothing I cannot cut." Zen says , she the points her sword at The Fangire as she retorted back.

"Rise my minions at attack ...That's how I operate!" Wonka yelled as waves of people seeming to be in a sugar daze started to appear ! Poppy was fighting Wonka. Poppy attacks but was knocked down. She back up in a few seconds as she kept punching and kicking Wonka as he fell down on the ground. But... He has a few tricks up its sleeves!

"Hahaha! Nice try! RECOVERY!" Wonka uses his gun to recover the whole HP as he got up.

"Hmph... ." Poppy said as she placed a flute in Kivat's mouth.

[Wake up!]

Zen held her blade ready as she charged to attack the Wonka Fangire as the blade emits freezing effects. She swung her blade from left to right. Right to left. Then to the upward slash and a right off handed attack to the left and right and goes for a downward slash as Wonka took a step back from the hit. Wonka blocks her attack with his gun as it was being freezed by the blade and a kick caused the Fangire to fall backwards.

"W-What?!" Wonka noticed as he fell while he is laying on a huge ice snowflake. But, he realized... He cant move

 The wonka then looks up, see the full moon, then Poppy coming in for the rider kick.

"Bow to the queen!" Poppy said as she lands, kicking the Fangire so hard the ice cracks into the Kiva logo, the Fangire then explodes.

Rae groaned as she held her head dropping to her knees , Poppy and Zen looked as white smoke began to waft up into the sky , people were groaning holding their heads " What happened ? " Rae asked " A monster had you and others in a sugar daze looks like its over now " Poppy said looking around , over in the distance a card themed monster watched as a card appeared in his hand " Excellent its all coming together now " .

Poppy then turned to Zen, " Hey thanks for the assist even after I was a bitch"

Zen smiled " It's fine I'm also sorry"

Poppy held out her hand, " Friends?"

" Sure" Zen said taking her hand.

Poppy and Zen then returned to Castle Doran.