I melt with you

WARNING: oral sex

Word count:980

"I like June, but I have to admit, I had been waiting for her to leave." He nervously said while setting you on the bed.
Your stomach fluttered when he said this.
Desire washed your body in chills as he looked seductively down on you.
Biting your lip you kept eye contact running your hands down your stomach, and resting them between your thighs. Looking up at the ceiling he pulled his shirt off. He was perfect, he looked just like you imagined. All you wanted him to do was grab you and indulge in each other's fantasies.

Gently he started pulling at the hem of your shirt eventually throwing it on the floor.
Reaching up you squeezed his biceps, then reached down between the two of your burning bodies to caress his heat. But he grabbed your wrist and gently put it over your revealed stomach.
"No baby. Today is only for you."
The pet name made your stomach flutter. Your head tipped back in anticipation.
As he pulled the shirt over your head you trembled. Unclasping your bra his eyes widened.
Staring at your body he let out a huff of air. His eyes full of emotion.

He placed tender kisses on your neck slowly moving down as he laid himself upon you. Being able to feel his bare chest against yours stirred a roaring monster in you. Your legs snapped up, to squeeze him when Jonesy pulled the loose skirt from under your hips. The sensual atmosphere thickened.
As he returned to meet your lips again. Every move he made had you craving for more of his touch.

Squirming as his tongue caressed your breasts,you quietly whimpered,
"Please." Your eyes widened when he reached down, his hand gently applied pressure to your clit. Your hips bucked into his hand involuntarily.

"You need this don't you?" Jonesy asked.
Your legs were quaking as your panties were soaked through.
"Yes, I've been thinking about this since two nights ago."
Your head tipped back as you confessed.
"We must be the same person, I need this just as much as you y/n."
Jonesy had started sucking on your skin more as he moved further down your body.
"Just relax, I want to give you everything you deserve."

Breathing heavier you huffed,
"I can relax once you get your pretty little mouth to work." You started getting desperate.

Devilishly looking at you between your thighs he asked, "And what work needs to be taken care of?" He smirked.
"Alright alright I'll get to work"
He smiled, responding to the poisonous look you shot at him.

Your back started to slowly arch when he slipped his fingertips into your underwear. 
You couldn't hold back a little moan when he kissed your stomach.
He chuckled as you bit your lip and groaned when he snaked your panties off.

"Why did you deprive me from your touch my whole life?"
A twitch of pleasure interrupted you. Jonesy  pressed his soft pink tongue gently against your inner thigh. Shuddering you let a soft moan escape.
You wanted this moment to last forever. He looked heavenly between your legs with his tongue on your thighs. His beautiful grey eyes looked like clouds before a storm.

Wedging his hands under your thighs he pulled your wetness towards him.
You exhaled bracing yourself for the wet and warm feeling of his mouth. Your eyes were closed as the sensation of Jonseys tongue on your pulsing bud was going to send you over.
Back arching and your legs squeezing around his head you whimpered,
"John!"
Dipping a finger into you he took your hand with his free one. Letting you squeeze onto it as he added another finger to consistently pummel your g-spot.

His eyes were slightly rolled upward as he kissed your bud. It was like your juices were his first drink in decades.
Slightly moaning into you he breathed,
"You taste so good baby."
His words made you convulse as he dug further and faster into you. The loud gasps and moans coming from your lips ceased as you released. You had never experienced this intense pleasure before.
Normally you would've been afraid that you were hurting him as your nails dug into the back of his hand, threatening to break through skin. Feeling your walls clench around his fingers Jonesy pulled his drenched fingers out of you.

You couldn't think or speak as your head shot up off the pillow, and your mouth opened in a silent scream. Release shot out of you and onto his face. 
The both of you were surprised of the hot flow of juices that erupted from you.
"Wow baby. You feel good don't you?"
He purred rubbing your shaking thighs, guiding you through the aftershock of your orgasm.
You were too weak to answer, so you settled for a soft groan.
Jonesy kissed you hotly before going to your bedrooms bathroom to get a towel. Before he reached down to clean you he stripped into his boxers. You didn't have enough energy to open your eyes.
You laid there panting still as he cleaned you.
Pulling the blankets over the both of you he stroked the top of your or stomach softly.

"Y/N?" Looking at you with big eyes he kissed your cheek.
"Did I do okay?"  He squeaked.
He looked on the verge of breaking down as he gently stroked your hair.
"What do you mean. That was the best anyone's made me feel in my whole life."
Cupping his face with your soft hands, and stroking his cheek with your thumb, you couldn't believe he doubted his godly skills.
You could almost make out his eyes underneath his shaggy bangs. They sparkled with pure love and joy. Nuzzling into the crook of his neck you drifted into sleep.