Nightwing's Amazing People Skills

The video displayed is Dick's theme... and the gif is displaying the people skills.

Oh, and don't worry, there will be chapters of just Mikoto, but she hasn't got to those places in her mind yet.

Also.... I realized I should probably put this in, the beginning of the last chapter, just the beginning before the 'two hours earlier', was inspired by part of MisakaLovesYou's Railgun Online series.

__

Meanwhile... again....

Dick, dressed as Nightwing, was riding the Nightbird, Black Bat with Misaka WORST behind him.

And, well... he noticed something strange....

You see, because Misaka WORST was supposed to be the outlet of the Misaka Network's negative feelings... meaning that she is greatly influenced by the feelings of the Sisters. For example, once whenever Last Order was jealous of Accelerator being able to go out whenever he wanted, she couldn't cope with the surge and begged Accelerator to let her come along even though she personally didn't want too... The point being that whenever he isn't around... she loses 90% of the will to fight...

Or at least, that's how it's supposed to be.

It wasn't right now, though... no, if anything, she seemed even more excited than she had been in the cave.

"So, where to first? Asks Misaka with a gleam of excitement in her eyes." Misaka Worst said, grinning.

"Metropolis." Nightwing replied. "We think that Lex Luthor's involved in this, so we're going to talk to him."

"Yeah." Black Bat added, slightly adjusting her torso to loosen Misaka WORST's grip. "When we get there, Nightwing's gonna get into civilian clothes and say that he has a message from Bruce that he can't deliver because he has the flu...and then he's going to spray fear gas to get him to talk."

"What will we be doing during this?" Misaka WORST asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You two are going to be my assistants." Nightwing answered. "I've got the disguise covered."

A few hours later, they were in Metropolis. Nightwing hopped off the motorcycle, and walked into the nearest alley, his pack thrown over his shoulder. A few minutes later, he walked out in a professional suit and tie.

"Here." He said, throwing Misaka WORST and Black Bat two masks. "Put these on."

The two did as they were told, and Dick pressed a button. Instantly, the mask concealed their faces, transforming them into twin Chinese women.

"This is strange, says Misaka as she looks into the mirror of Black Bat's motorcycle." said Misaka WORST.

"Yeah... I wouldn't talk if I were you." Cassandra said after she'd slipped off her suit, revealing a blouse and skirt under it. "I think you might draw... people."

Misaka WORST scowled. "But Misaka can do just fine like this, she says defiantly!"

"And that's what I mean."

"Just.. stay quiet, WORST." Dick said. "Trust me."

"Fine.." Misaka WORST grumbled. "If you're gonna be a bastard about it..."

The three walked farther into Metropolis, and all the while, Dick was thinking... what was he going to say to keep Luthor calm?

I'll think of something. He thought.

They reached Luthor's building, and they walked forward, stepping through the sliding doors.

"Who are you?" The secretary asked.