We Can't Predict Tomorrow

Harley was forced to move, sitting down on her couch, looking at the place she'll now have to call home. Watching as her pet hyenas Bruce, Bud, and Lou got comfortable in their new surroundings. She didn't want to move but she promised Bruce that she'll the location immediately, it's the least she could do after what he did for her. "What the hell are you thinking Bruce!" Loudly to herself as she couldn't believe that he paid for everything. Not just that, he didn't say anything to her, and not sure if he visited at any point.

"I should be used to this by now, I still can't believe what happened, that was a new experience for me." She did her best to not stay inside but now she's reminded of, everything she did with the Joker is coming back and doesn't matter what crimes she committed. "Point of no return, I'm a walking target, trying to be hero. What a joke." Looking up her ceiling allowing sadness to overwhelm her senses before shaking it off mentally. "Not today. I'm not about to be a sad mess. People hate me, fine! I'll keep going, It's on me to change for the better anyway." She got up from her couch and took a look at a flyer she saw this morning while throwing the trash. A store was opening up close to her. 'I should take a look, I wonder why a warehouse as their location and weirdly placed close to here.' Putting her shoes on as she got her keys and put some food for Bruce, Bud, and Lou as she didn't know how long she'll be gone.

As she's about to turn the handle of the door, her phone got a notification. On the screen read, 'Bruce Wayne left with nothing, Wayne Enterprise in no more.'