Prologue

(A/N: Before you proceed reading this story, please let me put a warning sign here ⚠ that tells you that my English isn't that great. You might even already noticed the wrong grammar, wrong sentence structure, misspelling and etc.. even in this warning note I wrote. So if your really bothered please back out now and if your not then your free to continue reading this. I hope that you'll like my story. If ever you have any spare time please review or maybe point out my mistakes. Thank you and enjoy. ^_^)

I'm Chris L. Romando, 27 years of age. Once upon a time, I was just your average popular handsome guy that has everything in the palm of his hands.

Just kidding~

Everything is false except for the fact that I was once a boy, a dude, a man, a person with a jewel, Well just any person that describes male to be exact.

Me being a male is always a fact, but everything changed after tragedy befall my life. Don't worry it's not really that dramatic that would actually make you cry buckets of tears.

Anyway, since I hate fillers so let's just get to the point and end this nonsense introduction.

So.... It all started when I freaking died....

But don't worry because luck seems to be on my side which might be the reason I got myself reincarnated.

It was supposed to be something worth to celebrate. Right!? Right!?

Since I just found out and proved that reincarnation actually did exist, but I wasn't in the mood anymore....

Why?

Well, let me tell you. Who the heck would still have the heart to celebrate when you found out that your gender changed into a female one.

I wanted to punch something just to vent this anger, but since I'm not fond of getting hurt, it's a big NO.

Anyway, that's all I can say folks. I will leave everything for the Author to retell the story of my former life. Since I'm not that good at telling stories.

Prologue

September 5, 1990 is the day Chris was born. Both of his parents are very talented. His mother is known for her artistic skills while his father is known for his amazing talent in medicine. Chris was still a baby and yet both of his parents already put a heavy load for his little shoulder to carry.

To his parents, since Chris is their firstborn they expected alot from him. They wanted him to bring more achievements and praises because they are both hungry for more.

It's sad because those expectations aren't meant for Chris to achieved. He isn't meant to be their shiny diamond toy.

.... And that's where his tragic life Started....

Chris was five when he found out the cruelty of the world. He discovered it not just from anyone but from the hands of his parents. They've slapped him hard right at his cheek or hit him in the head while saying hurtful words when he failed to show any progress whether it's in art,music, literature and academic they've made him try.

He was still young and those harmful things they've done to him, hurt him not just physically but emotionally too. They've called him "Stupid.", "worthless", and "you shouldn't be born" these mean words keep whispering in his head that it's now getting on him. He always tried his best to prevent himself from crying because the last time he did cry outloud, they beaten him up that it took him two months to heal from those wounds. They wouldn't take him to the hospital because they're afraid of getting arrested from child abused and they're also scared that they will be critisized by the public, there is also the thing about their child dying for some unknown reason that could surely trigger many people's curiosity, those people might actually even start asking for investigation or worse they might even start investigating it themselves, these scared them both because by the time the public found out it was them that caused his dead, they will surely also end up in jail and their reputation and image will suffer much more.