Extra: First side

(༼ಢ_ಢ༽){A/N: Please leave a review or Point my mistake or else my average kokoro will continue to cry.}

Third person PoV

Fairies are mystical creature who's only purpose in life is to watch over all the living beings on {Abeo}

They're invisible....

No one even among the four races can see them...

They're powerful....

But they never did interfere nor associates themselves to anyone....

It's always been that way for hundreds and thousands of years...

But everything changed when some certain people started to acquire the ability to see them......

And that's the beginning of fated partnership.....

**************

First isn't actually just your ordinary fairy. Yes, he's beautiful. Yes, he's charismatic too. And yes, he's color is much brighter than the rest. But that's not all, he's also the most powerful fairy among them all. 

Every fairies knew him...

Every fairies respected him...

Every fairies keeps praising him...

Some even idolized him..

But he was never happy...

For thousands of years....

All he wanted is to find his fated partner like the rest....

But he couldn't find him/her even after all this time....

First couldn't believed nor did he expected that he will one day find himself in the same situation as those poor fairies.....

Who's still nameless...

Who's still genderless....

Who's still lonely and sad...

Knowing that he might not be destined to have his own fated partner. First secluded himself from the rest of his kind. Maybe it's out of embarrassment or maybe out of jealousy, but he never did appeared in front of them again until that day....

Two hundred years later....

It was sudden, but everyone isn't that surprised when they saw First again.

Finally out of his seclusion and beaming as he flew away....

Even though he never say any words when he left , everyone can already guess..

That he finally found his fated partner....

*************

First knew that he adored Christina to the point that it's not normal anymore, but who would have thought that the feelings of adoration he felt would actually turned into love....

By the time he noticed it, it's already too late to stop it...

It wasn't actually meant to be. He knew that... He even knew that it's also forbidden, but he couldn't control it.

His feelings for her.....

Keeps getting stronger....

As time pass by....

First wanted to hide it from the rest, but it looks like everyone also noticed this forbidden feelings..

Except for her...

Christina is nine when First finally realized that he started seeing her as more than just his fated partner....

Now, he wanted to be more than just a friend.

He wanted all of her attention....

He wanted to be special...

He badly wanted her love.....

He wanted all of her....

He knew it's not right to feel this way....

That's why he never did tell her...

He never confess this feelings....

Which is slowly turning into something abnormal......

*************

'You know First, one day Christina will fall in love.' 'and that person will never be you' might remained unsaid by her, but First knew that's what she is also trying to tell him..'So whatever it is that your feeling, stop it, or you'll just ended up hurting yourself more.' Said in a calm, unhurried voice by Second.

Second just couldn't help commenting. First is pitiful. He's a lovestruck fool that keeps drowning himself in this so called unrequited love....

No matter how many times they have tried to keep reminding him about this cold fact...

He never did listened.....

'I know....... You all don't want me to interfere.....' First answered, voice thick with sadness and a little bit of anger..

Second just sighed as she patted his shoulder.

He is really pitiful...

'Sorry First. Just please don't end up losing your mind and kill Christina's lover...'

First just remained silent because he don't know if he can promised anything along those lines of 'not killing anyone.'

But he will try to hold it in. For Christina's happiness. He will surely try not to lose his mind....

************

'You know that you'll never see her again, First. It'll takes us one hundred years to get reincarnated, and by that time, she's no longer..."

"I know, but I don't care.... I will do anything for her... And you know that Fifth... Everyone knows that... Everyone knows how much I love her... " First never did left his eyes off Christina ever since she developed this illness...

This illness that would take away her life forever...

'yes.. I know about that but I'm just sad... I'm sad that you--" When First finally looked at her straight in her eyes. Fifth turned mute when she saw it. He's conviction, he's deep love for her. "Nevermind..."

Second is right... He really is pitiful...

Fifth felt bad for him and just left him alone. She even ushered everyone to give him some time alone with her. He might be needing it more than anyone.....

It's just sad that his love would never be requited.....

Even until the end...

Next chapter is VII......... (OcO)