III

Chapter 3

Chris is now three years old however he still find speaking this world language difficult. Somehow he can write and read it more easily but speaking it directly is a whole new level. It's hard. Really hard.

Chris thought that his new family will also think of him as stupid or useless or worthless because of how he still can't speak properly. But to his  surprised they never changed. They both still remain the same.

They weren't bothered even though I just showed them one of my uselessness.

Even way before, they never push me to learn anything.

They never force me to try and develop a talent.

They never got mad whenever I failed.

They never hurted me.

They never told me hurtful words.

They will always love me even if all I can do is average.

It's ok to be just average.

Even average is already enough.

Just why weren't they given to him even way before.

After three years of his rebirth, it was only now that Chris finally let it out. He finally cried out all of those suffering, loneliness, hardship and pain he had been through in his former life.

When Chris mother saw him crying, she got scared and worried that she almost trip when she hurriedly run towards him. After checking that he isn't injured or in pain, she tried to cheer him up with everything she got. She tried to calm him down, make him laugh, showered him with kisses but those actions she did only made it worse.

Last time I cried in front of my parents they beaten me up until I can't even move my body.

Knowing what his mother is trying to do, Chris felt something warm spread in his heart.

I'm so touch

Chris wanted to stop his tears from falling because he doesn't want to keep putting his mother in a tight position, but why won't it stop from falling?

His happy but even so his tears won't stop falling.

Has he finally gone mad?

Chris vision started distorting because of his nonstop tears. But even so, he still can see those fairies~~

Those fairies who also started crying..

Why are you also crying?

The fairies also tried everything in their might to cheer him up even though tears continue pouring down on their face.

'thank you'

He whispered. Since fairies have a very sharp sense of hearing, they heard what Chris had whispered.

Knowing that Chris isn't sad anymore, they all started gathering around him and keep kissing his face.

"Ohh, Christina. Please don't cry. Don't be sad because no matter what you can do we are always so proud of you."

These are the words that Gloria said as she pat Chris's head.

Chris doesn't know how his grandmother got here or why his grandmother knew what he badly wanted to hear, but right now, he doesn't care about that.

Right now, all Chris care is how those simple words brought many emotions inside him.

Those words are his

Most awaited words.....

He finally heard it.....

*********

Chris finally found it.

The thing that he was looking for all this time.

A place that he would call his.....

TBC.......

(Author's note:)

Author: Christina?

Christina:.........

Author: so you really won't talk with me. Ok, I'll just interview Mr. Truck.

Christina:!!!

Author: Hello, 🚚 Truck-san . So how does it feel living the life of a murderer?

Truck: Murderer!? Author-san how could you say that to me!? You know I'm innocent. It wasn't my fault. It was all them and their stupidity that killed them so please stop blaming me. Please believe me I'm innocent!!!

Author: ok. Ok. Calm down.

Truck: CALM DOWN!!?? How can I calm down when everyone keeps using me to murder their protagonist. Now, my name isn't clean anymore. Everytime I walk by the street, everyone keeps their distance, it's like I'm something that they should avoid at all cause. It's not like I will kill them!! *Crying hard* Whaaaa. Now I'm all alone..

Author: Oooo...k? Ummm.. *Sweating* Please leave a review...

Truck: Don't end this yet because I still want to complain----