V

Chapter 5

Christina PoV

I keep on walking while looking around. I'm trying my best to find my way back but why.....

Why do I keep seeing these

Same scenery

Same trees

Same rock

Same flowers....

Let's just say that everything are all the same in my eyes that I can't help but finally distrust myself to continue walking around, aimlessly.

I think it's final, I'm completely lost.

"What's the problem Christina? Are you tired? Are you thirsty? Or maybe you want to take a rest?" asked by First when he noticed that I suddenly stopped walking.

'I don't know the way back and you along with the rest of your buddies also don't know the way back so in short we're lost ' is what I wanted to say, but knowing them for years, I already know how they will react.

And it will really be troublesome...

"Oh, I'm just wondering if there's a lake nearby." from what I remembered, Grandmother always told me that there's a lake near our house were both she and my mother sometimes washed our clothes.

So if by chance I saw this lake, I'm sure that I'll be able to find my way back home.

All of the fairies smiled brightly "If it's the lake your looking for, it's just over there"

First and the rest of the fairies flew over my right side as they happily guide me towards the so called Lake they've found or maybe knew....

What the heck!?

So you all knew where the lake is, but you didn't know the way back home. Woah, that's awesome guys.

Really awesome for the late info.....

************

Yeah, it's certified. This is really the right path towards the lake.

I can already see the lake. It appeared as if by magic with teardrop-silver in colour. Even though I'm still quite far away from it I can already see its glimmering clear water.

This is the first time I saw a lake....

And it was so beautiful....

The scene was so glorious that I didn't even noticed that First and the rest suddenly disappeared besides me. I was only broken out of my thoughts when I heard a husky but dead like voice.

"State your name and the reason why you followed me here?"

When I looked towards the direction where I heard the voice came from, what I saw is different from what I expected.

It was a blonde boy that has this expressionless, pale complexion with a pair of blue piercing eyes.

He is handsome alright, but I'm sure that it will only evolve as he grew up. But I don't care about his face or whatever will happened to it, since at the moment all I felt for him is intimidation.

The boy is releasing this dark intimidating aura that tells you to back off, for the good of my health and maybe safety too, I decided to just ignore him altogether.

Let's just pretend that he doesn't exist while I search for my way back home.

I keep on walking and walking looking for the right path towards my home, as I do that, I also pretended that those piercing stares doesn't bother me at all.