4. New Obsession.

(That's too bad, you're fucked up - Axl Rose)

At breakfast the youngest band sat together and Eric looked over at Jane who seemed to be blushing a little.
She had a little smile on her face as she looked at photos from the movie she previously watched.
"You and Beetlejuice," Eric sighed, smiling softly, "But it's so good," she smiled, having watched it for the first time last night, she came to have an obsession for it.

"What's up with Janie?" Nikki asked, "We watched Beetlejuice last night and she's never seen it before, and now she's in love with someone in the film," Eric said making them chuckle softly as she smiled a little with a small hint of red on her cheeks.
"Who is it?" Tommy smiled, she looked at her nails for a second and just gave a shrug, as if nervous.
"Oh come on, tell us!" Steven Tyler urged with a smile.
"You won't find it weird? You won't call me a weirdo?" She asked, "If you're in love with Beetlejuice, so be it," Nikki jokingly sighed, she shook her head, "I like Barbara, she's so pretty," she said.

"Barbara, you like a woman?" Nikki asked, "Yeah... She's so pretty, her facial structure is so strong for a woman and her lips and eyes are so pretty, then she's got big fluffy hair..." She went on, her heart fluttering in her chest making them chuckle softly.
"I can't even remember who she is," Steven Tyler confessed, she looked on her phone and showed him a photo, she was beautiful and her new lock screen on her phone.
"She is pretty, isn't she?" He smiled, "So... You strictly into girls or?" He asked curiously, "No, I like guys too- but man she's like the first girl in existence that makes my heart go all weird, she's sweet and pretty," she said in awe making them chuckle at how in love she is over that woman.

"She is beautiful," Eric agreed, playing with her soft hair as she looked at her phone.