3. Soundcheck.

The band woke up early and got Steven Adler who wanted to join in, they took him with them to the arena which was a bus drive away.
"So cool," They whispered in awe, all walking together to the large arena and walking inside.
"See, these are my choices," Jane showed Steven the two guitars, "Wow, they're both so cool looking," Steven said, but he wasn't the best for advice on tone he realized.

She sat up on the stage and worked with her guitar, making the annoying squealing sound go away when she placed her hand over the pickup giving her feedback.
She started a song off with a mean pick slide before beginning to play one of her solos.
"She solos a lot," Eric told Steven making the drummer chuckle as he watched her play her guitar.

The door opened and in walked a guitarist - Joe Perry, they're lucky he tagged along.
"Hello," Jane said as he stood by the others who were just watching her, "What do you think?" She asked, comparing the tones.

"Well I love Les Paul's but it depends on your tone for the show."

She grabbed her phone and played one of their songs, it was very much necessary to whip out the Jackson.
"Go with the Jackson," he said, "Good to know," she said and paused the song before continuing her noodling on her guitar.

"Go on," Steven Adler smiled, gently shoving them.

They got on the stage and Eric was testing the mic.
"You son of a b-" he huffed as the microphone squealed, they all covered their ears until it stopped squealing.
They sat together and eventually got it to work.
"LA La La La La La la la Elmo's world!" Was the first thing Eric began singing, giggling behind the mic as he goofed off with his band.

Eventually they got everything sounding good. Eric could hit his highest notes without the microphone being a dick.
"Yay!" He cheered at the end, jumping off the six foot tall stage and landing like a super hero.
"My ankles shattered watching that," Steven Adler chuckled as he walked down the stairs.
They spoke together and went back to the hotel.

"We're opening for you!" Eric pointed at Steven who was playing in Guns N Roses.
"Yay!" Steven smiled, "Let's hope you don't get thirty minutes off," Eric joked about Axl being late so Steven chuckled and walked with them to the dining room.

"We're back!" He announced, "How'd it go?" Slash asked, "It went well, the microphone deafened me, that's okay," Eric joked making them chuckle.

"Did you pick an axe?" Nikki asked Jane who nodded, "Yeah, going with my super smexy Jackson guitar," She said, "Got ya," Nikki nodded.

"I'm so happy your dad is a luthier," she told Eric, "I know, because you're a left handed loser," he said making her huff.
"Fuck you," she said and punched his arm as he laughed and rubbed it.