Chapter Four: A Heart that Yearn ( Aventurine and Siren )

Aventurine Pov

I wonder how her lips taste. I wonder what scent she has. I wonder how soft she is.. and so many things I wonder about that Siren since this morning.

It's 8 in the morning, and I can't fucking focus on the meeting as I kept thinking of her ever since I woke up. Not only that, but I just dismiss what Robert reports last night for it to be fixed and let the police be confused when it got found literally at 5 in the morning.

Yet here I am missing some of the important briefing regarding the meeting.. What makes her different damn it-

Like right now I imagine how much I wtant touch all over her body and make her mine, if I could I would but my reputation would be crumbling- yet my primal instincts kicking in for her..  damn it..

".. and that concludes the profit records of raw materials we ship since last month, Mr. Aventurine." My analyst captain said as I break free from the charm of Siren. Goddamn it, just when I got to the good part of imagining on how much I'm touching her-

I got the gist of the meeting of course since before it even started; our raw materials of woods and mining materials exported from our branch at Kalimantan is doing well. It's expected after all, since that continent has an abundance of woods and mining opportunities that are most overlooked due to being a developing country.

I for one take the chances to get such an untapped potential of marketing to rise above the market industry of New York for my goals.

"Alright that is good then. Dismissed." I command my analysts team while I look at my phone if I have more schedule today, from my GoldenGateway Company or from my new blood Avgin family that is still needing more controls overall in New York and other places.

Just so I can see if I can go to that Cafe again when i can. Goddamn it, I want to visit Siren so very much-

Siren Pov

I overslept.

It was already 10 am when I woke up. Luckily, I live right above the cafe. So I'm not worried about going to work late. Besides that, my workers are probably downstairs now, preparing for the cafe opening.

I felt lazy today for some reason.  I laid there on my single bed for a while..staring at the ceiling above me. And then look at my right, where my supercomputer is. I love my baby, and yes this room is always kept cold for it to run every single moment without overheating.

I like the coldness you know?  It numbs a part of me. But ever since yesterday...I couldn't stop thinking about that snobbish CEO.. the hearty laugh, his cologne, his voice and those beautiful lilac eyes with a hint of turquoise- is that even possible?

Isn't it illegal for someone to be that handsome? Charming and charismatic?

I swear god gave him everything...but his past is treacherous, remembering what I read before.. it left a bitter taste in my mouth.. how does it feel walking out of that hell? I doubt it didn't come without any trauma

Soon, I sat up from the bed and sat in front of my supercomputer instead, checking on my stocks, jobs and other stuff. After an hour, I   took a bath, brushed my long rosy pink hair and changed out from my pajamas. Heading down to the cafe

" morning miss Siren, would you like your avocado toast?"

I gave my worker a small nod as I sat at my favourite place in the cafe. The couch beside the window. My heart was still uneasy, I felt a sense of longing while sitting there.. reminiscing about the talk I had with Aventurine yesterday, I clicked my tongue in annoyance.