Chapter 1

( A small three year old girl talking  in baby voice while her mother is making her ready )

Girl - Mamma , why  no one  talk me  ?

Women - baccha,who said that? They love you a lot. ( She said widening her hand)

Girl - they no talk to me

Women - Baby, they are bit angry with you but soon they'll talk to you .

Girl - ok , mumma ( she kissed on her cheek and start crawling from there making her mother smile sadly on her )

The little girl one  leg is nimp. She couldn't walk but crawl because of her one leg but her mother never let her demotivated and supported her increasing her confidence.

As shee get up from the floor moving out of the house the little girl approached her tugging on her right leg shaking her head in a no as she is telling her mother to not leave . Her lower lip wobbled but the lady standing  couldn't do anything.

The lady kneel in front of her and said while tugging few of her hairs which are coming on her face behind her ear - " baby  girl , mamma have to go to your all bhaiya na so stop crying. I'll come back soon to you "

The girl shake her head in a no knowing her mother is lying as she only come to meet her once in a day  that only to give her bath and make her ready . She said - "no mamma lying , only come one."

The woman signaled one of the girls  standing there to take her back, and the small one let out a loud cry, echoing through the house."

Leaving her baby girl was always the toughest part of her day. It was a painful ritual, one that never got easier with time. She'd stand at the door, clinging to every moment, every breath, every tiny gesture. Her heart ached as she gazed into those innocent eyes, knowing she'd be apart from her little one for hours.

Their family's is one of richest in India but still they couldn't keep the small girl with them .

As the lady move she thing. "Why couldn't they find a way to keep their daughter close? What's the problem of her  mother -in - law ?

As she walked the short distance to her husband and sons' house, just behind theirs, the sound of her baby's cries still reached her ears. The wails echoed through the air, a haunting reminder of the distance between them. Every step felt like a betrayal, every breath a mixture of sorrow and guilt.

She couldn't shake the feeling that this arrangement wasn't right, that their family's setup was somehow broken.

The walk between the two houses was brief, but the emotional distance felt immense.  All she could do was hold onto the hope that someday, things would be different.

As she reaches the mansion she sees her mother-in-law sitting at the sofa glaring towards her.

" Kha thi tum bahu"
( Where were you daughter-in-law?)

" Ma woh mein Saanvi ke paas gyi thi "
( I was gone to meet Saanvi)

" Tumse kitni baar bola h uss manush ka naam  itni subha ghr me  mt liya kro "
( How much times I have told you to not take that jinx girl name in the house in morning)

" Agar tum usse manush lagadi  se mil aayi ho to thoda ghar par bhi dhyan dedo. Meri beti aane waali h aaj  "
( If you are done  meeting that lame misfortune girl go and pay attention to the arrangements of my daughter's arrival ).

___________________________________________

Three years later ( Now she is five )

A five year old is playing in the garden  sitting on the ground without any worry of her surrounding.
A seven year old girl approach her with a smirk on his face .