ch.3

*his POV *
I watched her in the coffee shop.
I followed her here and I sat in my car watching.
She doesn't know that I've been watching her.
Its been 3 months now.

I've stalked her and watched her.

I pleasured myself to her.

I took pictures of her.

Most of them of when she was half naked.

I wanted her.

And I'll soon get her.

I watched her from my tinted windows.
I know about her family problems.
I know that this little coffee shop was her escape.

I see her hurting.
I see her depressed.

I just want to wrap my arms around her and kiss her.

Give her reassuring words. I'll be there for her. Always.

She observed the stars out the window and drank her coffee.
She was beautiful... And she is mine.
An older lady that owns the coffee shop came to her and sat down.

Im happy she did that because I know that she's the only person my baby girl Jacky can trust.

Jacky was still looking out the window when the woman talked. I can tell the woman was saying something meaningful because Jacky's eyes started watering.

She looked away from the window and started talking. Tears started streaming down her face. I looked away. Seeing my baby girl hurt made me hurt. I couldn't bear it.

That's why I'm going to take her. I'm going to take her with me, I'm going to take her from all this pain and depression.
Her dad and mom are shit heads and can go to hell. They're so rude to her.
Only if they knew how much she hurt.
When I looked back I seen that the lady was gone and Jacky sat there looking out the window again.

Then...oh my lord.
She looked right at me. For the first time in 3 months, she finally saw me. She was beautiful. And I love her so much.
My face turned into a smile as she looked away.

Then my phone vibrated.

Her messages with Luke showed up.
Yea I know its weird to have her phone messages show up on my phone but I need to know who she's talking to. I need to know that she won't find another man.

*Message from Luke to Jacky.*
Ugh I hate that guy. He was trying to take my Jacky and I hate him for it.! If he tries to take her I will kill him.! No hesitation.

I read they're messages and I was beyond disgusted. They were flirting.! My baby girl is flirting with that asshole.

Luke: I love you ;)

Jacky:I love you too

I threw my phone on the floor. A hard look on my face. I was mad asf. She's loves someone else.! Fuck no.
I know that she see's Luke every Friday. I will have to get her before she can see that asshole Luke.
I was mad and I just need to see her up close.

So I unbuckled my seat belt. I walked into the small coffee shop making alot of noise so she'll hear me but she was to busy texting that bitch Luke.

I went to the counter and pushed the little bell.

"Yes. What may I get you.?" That old lady asked with a sweet smile.

"You see that girl over there.?" I said pointing to Jacky but Jacky was to busy texting to notice me there.

"Yes.?"

I pulled out my wallet and gave her $20
"I'm paying for the coffee she bought today" I said smiling.

"Um well...her coffee was only $4.99. You gave me $15 dollars extra." She said with a confused face.

"Keep the change." And with that I went to sit down.

My baby girl Jacky was about to look at me and I was happy my baby girl was going to see me.

But then her phone vibrated and she set her attention back to it. That infuriated me. I was pissed.
I decided I wanted to see who texted right when I was going to make eye contact with her.
I got my phone and went to my notifications.
*Luke sent Jacky a message 1 minute ago*
I clicked on it and it automatically took me to their conversation.

Luke: can I kiss you the next time I see you;) xx

I looked up to Jacky and seen that she had a big wide smile on her face. I was angry with a vivd rage. It was nice too see her happy but it made me fucking mad to know that it was someone else making her happy.
She started typing and I was waiting for her response.
Im hoping she's going to turn down the offer.
She pressed sent and the message popped up on my screen.

Jacky:of course.!

I stood up immediately. I was so fucking pissed. My baby was planning on setting her lips on another mans lips. And that man wasn't me.! I banged my fist on the table and walked out fast.
Now I'm fucking going to make sure that I will get her before Friday. I will knock her out if I have to and I'll bring her to my home and do whatever I like to her.
----2 hours later-----

I was still watching her.
From the window.
I was thinking of all the things I can do to her. My baby girl

I decided to leave. So when I finally knew that she knew I had paid for her coffee I grabbed my phone and texted her
" Hey baby girl. You looked pretty tonight. Your welcome for paying for the coffeexx -B.B "
I then turned on my ignition and sped down the street.