ch.6

*Luke's POV *
"Mom I'll be gone for a day or more" I said hurriedly as I grabbed my bag. It contained many things to protect myself.
A gun
A knife
A pair of clothes
Pepper spray
A tazzer
And many other things.

"Luke...where are you going.?" My mother asked as I swiftly walked out the door. She followed quickly behind me.

"I need to handle something. Don't worry mom. I'll be back" I threw the bag in the back seat and got into the drivers seat.

"Alright bye. I love you. Be back safely" my mother said while wrapping her arms around her to keep warm. It was a cold morning.

"I love you too mom. And I'll try to come back safely"

"What do you mean.?" She asked frantically but before I could answer, I was already out the drive way and headed down the street.
If you're wondering where I'm going, just know I'm trying to save my future girlfriend.

Let me explain.

I saw him.
I followed him.
And now I know where he has her.
And this is how I figured it out.

*flashback*

I was driving slowly down the street where Jacky was walking. I saw her walking down the street from the coffee shop. I usually see her on Fridays but I was already by her so I said fuck it.

It started raining and before I could call her name out she was already down the alley

I parked my car and pulled out my phone. I called her 3 times but she didn't answer. She must have her phone off.

So 5 minutes later I got in my car and headed down the alley.

I drove for a couple of seconds and then I seen her. But there was a man behind her. I drove a little bit more faster. I couldn't really register what he was doing but next I seen Jacky's body fall almost lifelessly. I yelled out but of course he couldn't hear me. I was almost half a mile away. I drove faster. But before I can get there he already had her body in his car and drove off.

I followed him. I made sure not to go too fast so he wouldn't suspect anything.

10 minutes later he stopped at a gas station. I parked behind him. He got out the car to go pay for gas. So I quickly got out and went to his car. The door to where Jacky was at was locked. So I went to the drivers seat to unlock it.
Once I succeeded I opened the back door and tried to wake up Jacky. But she wouldn't budge.
I looked at the store and seen that the man was done paying for gas and was about to walk out the store. I immediately planted a kiss in her pale lips and promised I would save her. I shut the door and quickly went behind the car. I put my back against it so he wouldn't see me.

"Yea. The warehouse on the mountain. By Adam lake. Yes just a couple of miles from there. That's where im taking her." The guy spoke into the phone while putting gas in the car. I immediately smiled on how easy this was going to be. He practically told me where he's taking her.
I got up quickly and headed to my car and drove home.
*end of flashback*

I know I should've went to the cops but it was already too late. I had a plan in mind and I wanted to be the super hero that saved her.
I know you're probably thinking 'why the hell did it take you two fucking days.?!'
Well to answer that its because it took time to buy the gun and other stuff I brought with me. I couldn't just get the gun and stuff on the spot. They had to check if I had any criminal records in case they weren't giving a gun to a bad person.
I also had to find where Adam creek was and with my mom on my back it wasn't an easy try.

But now I'm ready and set out to find her.