ch.7

I sat quietly at the table. A plate of food sat in front of me. Steam raised off the eggs and sausages while syrup dripped off my pancakes. I was hungry but I wasn't really wanting to eat what he made. What if he poisoned it.?!

"Baby girl. Please eat. your food will get cold" he soothed as he came to sit at the table with me.

"Why...would I eat it..?"I quietly said. "What...what if you poisoned it...?"

He let out a small laugh.
It was a cute laugh.
He was cute.
His face was cute
His eyes
His nose
His cheeks
His body
Everything
I would've had a liking to him if he wasn't my kidnapper.

"Baby, why would I do that.?" He said grabbing my hand softly. "I would never hurt you. I love you and I want you to love me back"

"Well kidnapping me isn't a way to make me love you" I spat putting my head down. His grip tightened around my small hand.

"Baby girl... I love you dearly but may I remind...I own you and if you disrespect me I can discipline you " he whispered in my ear. I immediately shuddered. His voice was sexy but scary.

Note to self: stop being a smart ass.

"Now eat baby girl while we talk"

I follow his orders by putting some egg on my fork and eat it.

"What's you're name...I never caught it." I asked.

He smiled at me and said
"my name is Brooklyn...Brooklyn Beckham"
I laughed at his name.

"Isn't that a girls name.?"
He glared at me and I put my head down feeling like an idiot.

"Well I might as well tell the entire story." He quietly said changing the subject.

"Well that's what I was expecting" I immediately palmed myself for being stupid. He just told me that I shouldn't be a smart ass and here I am.

I stood up and took my unfinished plate to the counter.

He got up as well and looked into my eyes and stared lustfully.

"Your cockiness makes me want to throw you on this table and fuck the shit out of you" he smirked as he came closer.
I dropped my fork wide eyed.

Did he just say that.
Is it weird that...it sorta turned me on.
No it can't.!
He's my kidnapper.
Jacky.! Contain yourself.

"Um..well that's good...I guess"

"You would like that wouldn't you.? " he smirked as got even closer. "You would like me to rip off that dress of yours and throw you on this table. Then pull down your underwear and..."

"Please stop" I cut him off before he can finish his seduceing sentence.

"But you like it don't you.?" He said grabbing my hands. "You like my dirty words." He smirked as he was really close. No space between us.

"I know you would like me to fuck you senseless. You know you would like it once my big dick is in you. Thrusting and thrusting. You won't be able to contain your moans." He seduceivly into my ear. I immediately backed away from him.

"We were going to talk about something remember.?" I asked. hopefully he'll change the subject.

He turned swiftly and walked to the table and sat down casually.

"Yes you are right." He spoke folding his hands.
"I just got put off while looking at you. Sorry for changing the subject."

I nodded and just stood there

"Now baby. Come sit so I can tell you"

I listened to his instructions and sat down on the chair across from him.

"Well...to make a long story short, I've been watching you for 3 months. I wanted you more and more each day. I just started growing this weird love for you and...I didn't know how to control it. " he took a small breath and continued. "Then I followed you to your house. I saw how fucked up your parents were and how the coffee shop was your escape. Oh and I also took picture of you while changing."

He winked at me and I immediately blushed. I was probably red as a tomatoe.

"And then...I just been set out to get you and now I finally have. I hope I don't scare you. I just want you to love me and I want to have a life with you and make love. I want to be inside you while you moaned my name and....you're mine"