ch.8

-Next day-

"Baby girl.?" Brooklyn said calling to me.

I sat on his bed in his bedroom while he was in the bathroom getting ready.
For what.? I have no idea.

"Yes .?" I answered quietly.

I'm not really scared of Brooklyn. He hasn't done anything to make me scared. So why should I be scared. I know he kidnapped me but I'm happy that I've been away from my 'family'

"There's a dress on your bed with some high hills." He said coming out the restroom towards me "I want you to put that on. We're going somewhere to meet a friend"
He smiled and I just nodded.

I made my way to my bedroom. I didn't have any shoes on so my feet we're cold while touching the ice cold tile.

Once I got into my room I looked it the dress. It was beautiful. And the hills....they were beautiful. I love it.

I instantly grabbed the dress and put it on. I took a shower this morning so I was clean.

Once the dress was on I looked at my reflection.
The dress fit me so perfectly. It hung off of me and it was just gorgeous.

I made my way to my bed and sat down. I pulled the hills on and and stood. It was a little difficult since I don't usually wear hills. I guess I'll have to get use to it.

"There's makeup in the bathroom if you want to put some on, darling" Brooklyn called out from the other room.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and looked for the makeup.

My eyes widened at all the beautiful make up. There was so much.!

I grabbed some counseler which seemed to fit my skin color perfectly. Once I was done with that I grabbed some mascara. I smiled at how the mascara was my favorite brand. I coated some on my long eyelashes.
I then grabbed the eyeliner and put it on.
I added some blush and light pink lipstick.
Once I was done I smiled at my reflection.

I'm happy to look pretty for Brooklyn. I know he's my kidnapper and all but I'm starting to grow some undescribable feelings.

I grabbed my purse and put the lispstick and mascara in.
Just in case it comes off when I'm at Brooklyn's friends house I can just put more on.

"Babygirl, we have to go or we'll be late" Brooklyn called out.

I made my way down the stairs while He stood in the kitchen waiting.

Once I entered the kitchen his eyes widened with lust. I blushed and looked down.

He put his muscualr arm around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You look stunning baby girl" I smiled at him like a lunatic.

"You do as well"

he smiled down on me and gave me a small kiss on my lips.
I stood fazed. He just gave me a kiss...on the lips.

He saw my reaction and just smiled as we made our way out the door.

"So the drive will be about 20 minutes" Brooklyn stated as we headed to the car.
I nodded slowly while I got into the passengers seat.

"Oh and my friends name is Harry...Harry styles"