Chapter Thirty

Jade Chambers

I laughed as Mark removed the harness and fell onto the ground. We were zip lining in the country side of Louisiana and they were being punks.

"Babe, are you ok?" Josie laughed.

"Fuck, I was scared." He said.

She laughed harder.

"I'm glad you think this is funny." He scuffed.

I laughed before I walked up to the edge and let out a breath as the instructor tightened my harness.

"Shit, Jade be careful." Jinyoung hissed.

I let out a breath as I looked down.

"You ready?"

"Yes." I nodded.

I felt my foot slip before the instructor pulled me back.

"FUCK! PUDDY!" Jinyoung yelled.

I felt my stomach tightened as I looked at him. His eyes widened as my mouth dropped.

"W-what-AHH!" I screamed as the instructor pushed me.

Puddy? Daniel calls me that, No one else...I felt my body go around before I began returning to the group. The lines slowed down before I placed my feet on the ground.

I let out a breath as I removed the harness. I looked at Jinyoung and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked cupping my face.

I removed his hands and fixed my face.

"I'm fine." I said.

He looked at me and nodded, I sat down and grabbed my phone before going to my messages with Daniel. I began clicking through the text app and Instagram.

They both text similar...but so does Jya and Jalyza. I shook my head, if I'm going to make an accusation I need more proof.

We finished up zip lining before heading to dinner.

"That was so fun." Jya said.

"It was." Bam nodded agreeing.

"You didn't even get on, punk." Young Jae said.

Everyone laughed, everyone except for me. I started to look at the designs on the wooden table. My mind was racing...

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jackson asked.

I nervously bit my lip and shook my head.

"Jade...what is it?" He asked.

Jinyoung looked at me and raised a brow.

"Jade? You ok?" He asked.

Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Yeah, just hungry." I said.