Chapter Forty

Jade Chambers

The van door opened before I seen a hand reach for me, I took it before stepping out. Screams filled my ears causing me to smile as I bowed and wave.

"HIII!" I yelled readjusting my purse.

The security guard stood beside me as they guided me into the bookstore, I bowed to the staff as I made my way to the table. I looked at the picture of me and made a mental note to definitely take a new photo for future books.

"Ms.Chambers, You're early."

I turned to see a woman and Sam.

"This is Kim Lee, she is the store's manager." Sam said.

"Hi, pleasure to meet you." I said bowing.

She smiled and bowed back.

"Let me give you a tour, since we have time." She said.

I nodded.

"This book store is huge." I said looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah, we have over thousands of books." She said.

"I will definitely be shopping after this event." I chuckled.

"Please do, we will give you a discount of course." She said.

I nodded.

"Thank you Ms.Lee." I said.

She smiled as we continued, we talked for a few before the event began.

"Hi."

I looked up and smiled at the girl as she nervously placed the book in front of me.

"I love you." She said.

I chuckled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I signed her book before she placed a box in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it." She smiled.

I gulped, the American in me wanted to run because it was giving BOMB. I removed the box and noticed YSL, my mouth dropped.

"I googled your shoe size and I noticed you wear a lot of high heels...like a lot, so." She smiled.

I pulled the heels out of the box and gasped, there was no heel...well it was but it was letters of YSL. I stood up and embraced her in a hug.

"Happy belated birthday." She giggled.

I smiled and bowed to her.

"Thank you so much." I said.

She smiled before walking away, I sat back down before placing the shoes back in the box. Sam took the box before handing me her phone, I raised a brow confused.

"It's Mr.Wang." She whispered.

I placed the phone on my ear.

"Jackson, why are you calling my agent? How'd you even get the number?" I asked.

"That's not the point, Jae-Beom said you two were going for lunch later?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Just you two or everyone?" He asked.

"Everyone except Jinyoung, I told him not to bring any trash." I scuffed.

"If you guys talk let me know how it goes." He said.