Chapter 5

Skylar POV
I was in the kitchen making Chicken Alfredo For Me , Justen , and The Boys When i heard female voices so i put the top on the pot and went to see who it was .. It was 4 girls ..
" hii ... " i said from behind everyone .. They all turned around and looked at me
" this her ?! She is so gorgeous .. " This girl with brown curly hair and pretty eyes and caramel skin said walking up to me and grabbing me in a hug .
" hey im Justen's cousin Camille ! Your so gorgeous . " she said introducing herself to me .. I laughed and said hey and then the next girl walked up she had blonde shoulder length hair and she was lightskin and pretty small slanted eyes with a pretty smile ..
" hey my name is Ashley im Smoke's girl , its nice to meet you ... We needed a new girl to the group cause them bitches is a headache , but your really pretty and thick girl .. ! " she said i smiled and said thanks and told her she was pretty as well the next girl had long black hair and was really pretty she looked like she didnt take shit from nobody ...
" wassupp girll , im Karma .. Im Brazy's Girl .. And its nice to meet ya thickness ! " she said hugging me and hitting my butt .. Okaay . The last girl was really pretty she's lightskin with long black hair and slanted eyes like she's mixed with something
" heyy ! Im Brittney but you can just call me Britt .. Im Rayshawn's girl its nice to meet you ! " she said smiling and hugging me .. I think i would get along more with Camille And Brittney .. They just look more like somebody i would get along with but there all really cool and pretty and i only had 1 friend before so im just surprised they actually wanna talk to me and called me pretty !
" ayee girl what i told ya bout saying my government.. " rage said coming and hitting Britt on the butt and kissed her cheek awwh .
" yall asses just gone leave my door opened .. Letting bugs in and letting all my air out and shit . " justen came in the room saying .
" please shut the fuck up ... Buttt its smelling good in here .. I know you aint cook Justen ." Camille said pushing Justen out the way and walking into the kitchen .
" nahh my baby did . " he said pulling me into him from behind i was still at first but i finally relaxed .. I fixed everybody a plate when the food was done and we all went to the living room and ate ..
" damnnn if my cousin dont treat you right .. Im always available .. Girl you can throw down in the kitchen thats wifey material right there . " camille said and nudging justen in the arm when she was talking about the wife type and he smirked . I was eating and wanted to check my instagram .. My social media is actually more popular than i am ... If that makes sense .. I was going down my timeline when i saw one of Cameron suppose to be friends posted 3 videos of me fighting her .. I went and saw the comments
Kiing.Jay : damn what she was fighting that girl forr ... Bet it was a burger or some food 😂😂
BadbitchCammy : ^ she was fighting me because im the shit and probably thought i looked like food .. She need to stay her fat ass away from my man .
Ash.cash ( ashley ) : ^^ yall dont have shit else to do with yall lives you nor everyone else making sleezy comments yall some internet thugs 😴 cameron you got ya ass beat so i dont understand why you talking @badbitchCammy
iimightbe.mille (Camille ) : so true but ian bout the talking meet me anywhere 😴💯
I just closed my phone and turned it off and i wasnt really in the mood to eat anymore so i went to put my plate in the microwave .. I told everyone i was going to bed and me and the girls exchanged numbers and so did me and the boys and i went upstairs ... I couldnt sleep so i just watched tv while i heard everyone downstairs conversing and sounding like there having a great time .. I hate to be a party pooper .. 30 more minutes went buy and the house was quiet .. My door opened and there justen was in just basketball shorts ... No shirt .. Jesus i was trying to look away .. But my eyes was fighting against me ..
" my eyes up here ma . " justen said waving in my face .. I turned my face away from him embarrassed that i got caught staring.. He chuckled
" i just came up in here to check on ya ... Im about to go to bed .. "
" okay thanks ! Im okay . " he came over and kissed my forehead and left out .. I started to drift asleep .
***
I woke up in a room .. My old room ... And its dark .. I could feel hands on me and gripping me .. Its the dude that was trying to rape me earlier .. I felt something wet on my pussy ... And when i looked down it was him and he was eating me out ... I started to cry and call for help but no one was there ... He came up and rammed his long dick into me .. It hurts so bad im crying and scream for help .. He started moaning ...
" Skylar .... SKYLAR ... Skylar .. "
I jumped up yelling .. It was a DREAM ... and Justen Was Calling my name ... It felt so surreal i felt my face and noticed that i was crying ...

" skylar whats wrong shawty ? " justen asked ... I told him about my dream and asked can i come sleep in his room . He told me yeah and we got up and headed to his room ... We was laying down and before me falling asleep again he pulled my into him and told me goodnight and kissed my ear ..