Chapter 4

Justen's Friends In MM 😍

Justen POV
... Damnn Ma did a hit on ole girl ... I was going to try to stop Skylar but cameron deserve everything she got ..
Niggas yelling Worldstar and shit smh . I was looking around for Sky and somebody said she left out the building ... Damnn .. I went and got in my car and decided to drive in the direction someone told me they saw her go in ...

Skylar POV ..
I was walking home .. Im ready to get out of these clothes i got blood all on my shirt and my fist hurting . I walked into my yard and saw another car in the driveway it was most definitely not ours this car is a rich persons ... Probably another one of the men my so called mother brought in the house for his money .. I opened the door and my mom and this tall lightskin man with strong arms and tattoos covering his chest and arms was hovering my mom and her naked body .. I scoffed and he looked at me and started looking me up and down .. I went upstairs to my room and got in the shower ... I was in the shower for about 30 minutes singing and washing my hair and showering .. When i got out i realized i didn't bring my towel with me oh well .. I walked in my room going to the closet when i heard a voice coming from behind me
" damnnn ma " it was the man from earlier that was hovering my moms .. I ran to the closet quick and grabbed my robe
" what the hell you doing in my room ! " i yelled
He didnt answered he just started to walk towards me i kept bagging up until i was in the back of the closet ... I grabbed my phone and put it in my robe pocket .. He pinned me against the wall and started attacking my neck ...
" s-st-stop please .. HELPPP ! .. " he smacked me and i started to cry i saw my mom walk in my room
" stop all that yelling you fat bitch .. He giving us a grand to do whatever he wants with you .. We gone have a lil extra money baby .. Then yo big ass can eat all the food you wanna .. " my mom said leaving out my room .
I cried and cried and he opened my robe but i was using my arms and hands to cover up and he stood straight and snatched my hands away ... I grabbed a shoe and slapped him across his face with it and kicked him in his lil man and decided to run .. As fast as i can .. I dont know any ones number but my brothers i was running down the street with just a robe on trying to call my brother but he wouldnt answer FUCK ! I saw this all black nice car with tinted windows start to pull up i was about to take off running again when the window rolled down and i saw who it was and let out a sigh of relief .

Justen POV
I drove around in a circle at least three times looking for Sky cause i know these niggas that be working on the street for me , if they see a girl like Sky they gone try to take advantage of her . I was gone stop and gone go home but i saw a figure walking so i was getting closer and it was Sky .. In none but a robe and she was crying .. Hell nah . I pull down my window and she looked scared at first but her face lightened up ..
" you Okay Lil Mama ...? "
She started crying again and responded ' no ' i got out the car and went and picked Sky up and put her in the passage side of the car .. She looked at me shocked ..
" what happened babygirl ? " i asked and she started to spill about everything and when she was telling me about the man i got so mad im find this dude and kill him . Her mama smh . Im take her back to her house to get all her stuff cause she coming to stay with me ... I took her back to her house and she was trying to make me stay in the car but i wasnt having that . We went in and that nigga was still there he decide he wanna get in my face talking bout he the only man that allowed in the house .. I shot his ass in the nuts and he fell to the grown and reached for his waste but i shot him between the eyes and called my clean up crew to come clean this mess up .. And gave Sky mama a couple gran to keep her mouth closed . Sky came down stairs with all her stuff and we left .

Skylar POV
" woww your house is so big ... Who else lives here ? " i asked justen while getting out the car
" .. Nobody baby .. Just me and you ." He said flashing that million dollar smile thaat make me soaking wet . Good lord has blessed this child . His house is really nice its a 6 bedroom house 5 rooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs .. A big living room downstairs and theatre room upstairs and also downstairs theres a set of stairs leading down to a basketball court in the house and a big kitchen .. I can get used to living here .
" here's your room .. " Justen said bring me to a room that he told me was just next to his .. It was so big its bout as big as my living room at my moms house .. the room was painted aqua bluish green and had a creme couch with aqua pillows And cream circle bed it was really big .. And i had a 82 inch tv hanging on the wall im going to have to add some more stuff in here though ... Then there was a biggg walk in closet about the size of my old room it had a nude two seat couch in it and hella dressers and shoe shelves it was the BEST !
" omg thanks sooo much ! " i said
" no prollem , when i first moved in i had all the rooms in the house furnished and painted so it was no biggie ."
I smiled and he told me he was going to let me finish unpacking and get dressed then to come downstairs ... I went and took another shower in my bathroom .. I need to go get some feminine products too .. I got my shampoo out of my bag and took a 30 minute shower and washed my hair and got out and put my hair in a high messy bun .. Then got out my all black spandex shorts and my pink spaghetti strap tank top and put on my pink booties slippers then sprayed myself with my perfume from bath and body works .. Make sure i always smell extra good ... I heard noises downstairs and headed down .. It was the boys from the table at lunch and Justen in the kitchen bout to burn the food up .. Smh let me help them out .. I cleared my throat and they all turned around and stared .. I shifted to my other leg because i was getting uncomfortable with the staring ...
" what yall looking at ? " i said
" u-u-uhmm nothing .. Want some food ? " justen rambled out ..
" um i dont like burnt food .. No thanks .. " i said giggling a bit
" oooh shee got jokes " rage said laughing a bit .. I can tell he's the craziest one out of the group