Chapter 2

Introduction .
Skylar in MM 😍😍

Okay , My name's Skylar Dale and im 17 and have a older brother named Sean i live in Miami , Fl and go to this school named Central East High ( made up school ) .
I live with my mother and my dad died when i was 3 from brain cancer . I have thick black hair that goes a little passed my shoulders , im mixed with black and blasian my mom is blasian and my dad was black . I dont have any friends , i had one i thought she would be there for me until the end ... Until she had this boyfriend who kept trying to get with me when she wasnt around and she walked in on him trying to get with me and believed him over me . I wouldn't  call myself fat but everyone else does my stomach is actually flat with the exception of a pudge and my thighs and butt is hugee but i dont really have much of breast .
But it seems as though im fat to everyone now a days i get picked on a lot about my size .
My own mom even bullied me i think she hates me .. I hate her ass too she has never always been like this not until i turned 10 i think she does drugs but i dont kno . I want to move to alabama with my grandma but my mom wont let her get custody of me i dont know why its not like she likes me or anything . But I have to go now we are pulling up to the school .