Chapter 3

Justen In MM 😍😍
At school ...

Skylar POV
I was walking down the hall headed to my first period class when some girl knocked my book down and when i bent down to get them she pushed me over .
I just looked up and rolled my eyes when she walked away .

" Let me help you ma " some fine ass boy who was wearing these ripped jeans that were sagging a little and a lion king sweat shirt with timbs and he had these long dreads and from what i could see he had pretty eyes but i could barely see for his hands moving in my face .... Wait .. What ?

" Excuse Me , Excuse Me " he said waving his hands in my face trying to help me up .

" Oh Sorry ... Um No Thanks Imma Be Too Heavy I Got It" i said pushing myself up of the ground . He looked at me weird and gave me my books .
"Thanks" i said
" No problem ma , whats your name though " he asked i could see his eyes better now they were a Green color and his dreads omg .
" Skylar ... But you cant call me Sky .. Ky ... Whatever you want ." I said which kind of came out faster than i intended . He chuckled and said
" Nah Ma i like Skylar just fine ."
" Thanks ... Uhm Oh Whats Your Name ? "
" Justen "
I smiled and gave him another thanks and left for class . .. Buh i had to use the restroom so i hurried in and the bell rung andd i was officially late . I hate being late because everyone is looking at you when you walk in the class . I walked in the class only to see the girl that i strongly strongly dislike sitting in Justens lap and i got so mad and jealous i decided to just ignore the situation and keep my day going .

** some time during class **
" psssp pssp " i head someone whispering buh i was pretty sure they wasnt talking to me no one ever does .
" pssp ... Skylar .... Psssp girl " i looked around only see Justen ass hanging half way out the desk saying pssp . I couldnt help but giggle it was pretty funny .
" write me a note " i whispered back he nodded and got a sheet of paper

- Note
J : hey beautiful
S : lol boy stawp hey tho
J : im just being honest buh wyd after school ?
S : nothing going home most likely .
J : okay yeah you coming with me after school .. No ifs , ands , or butts .
S: bruhh okay i might show up
J : YOU WILL !!

I started laughing and saw the teacher look up and hid the note in my purse .. I couldnt help buh think where we was going after school i beeen nervous almost all day . The bell rung and we dismissed to our lunch period .

** At Lunch **
Justen POV
Mann that girl i ran into ... I cant really remember her name but mannn i dont know wassup buh im feeling her and i just met her . Shawty bad asff foreal man i aint gone lie ... Buh me and my squad was at the table where i was telling them about the girl and there she is walking in the door i was trying to signal her and when she saw my hand she looked up and waved . And i mouthed come here and motioned my hand and she saw and she looked hesitant at first but she came and sat with us.

Skylar POV
I was walking into lunch about to turn around when i saw nobody was really left in the lunch line and out the side of my eye i saw some motion so i looked and there Justen was with a crew of other boys I've seen around .. He motioned for me to come over but i feel stuck im a little nervous ... Ahh whatever i walked over and Justen gave me a hug and i sat down and he started to introduce me to his friends ...
" ... This my cousin Rayshawn .. But we call him Rage ( his street name ) .. " Justen said pointing to this caramel skin colored boy with longg pretty hair looked like he was mixed .. He's cute .
" This my boy Jackson .. But we call him J or Smoke .." He said pointing to this boy with caramel skin and pink lips with a short pretty curly hair temp fade .
" This Roy .. But We call him Brazy ... " he said pointing to this chocolate boy with dreads and really pretty teeth .
" Yall this my bestfriend .. Skylar .. " he said putting his arm around my shoulder ... Awh he called me his bestfriend .
" heyy guys ! " i spoke to all the boys and waved

" We sitting with Fat girls Now Justen ? " i heard a voice all too familiar say behind me i turned around and saw the school hoe ... Cameron ..
" manee get out chea with all that fu shit .. " Justen said turning around away from facing her .. But she didnt go anywhere ... Instead she came over and grabbed my hair and slapped me .. Hell nah .. Ive never fought before and I'm tired of this one hoe messing with me ... I lowkey got anger issues and she gone make them come out of me .. I got up and she had turned around about to walk away i saw Justen reaching for me out the side of my eye but i gave him a look and he stopped ..
I walked up to Cameron and tapped her shoulder she turned around and i decked her dead in her face And kepy going until she fell and i waited til she got up and went back at it ... When i finally stopped she was unconsious and had two black eyes and a runny nose and busted lip .. I smiled and turned to walk past all the people recording on there phone .. Im out this bitch for the rest of the day .