Chapter 7

Camille POV
" hoe why you here shouldnt you be suspended as well ? " i said mugging the fuck out of cameron .. I cant stand her .
" the principal let me off " she said smiling and licking her lips ... She a nasty hoe . Bet money she let him fuck and or she sucked him up , smh . I feel like skipping cause every damn body acting up today , these niggas , these hoes , & these damn teachers trying my life today ..
" ms.camille do you wanna share what your talking about to the class since it seem more important than the lesson ?" This fat bald headed teacher man asked me ... See what i mean smh
" bitch loose some weight and teach and stop worrying bout me damn . " i said grabbing my things and walking out .. Lemme text Sky to see what she doing
Text Convo
Me : Skyyy Wyd Boo ?
SkylaarBabe 💍 : naan in the car about to head to the mall with my big brother
Me : girl ian know you had siblings .. But come pick me up from school please cause these teachers really trying my life matter fact er body is .
SkylaarBabe 💍 : girl yes just one , my big head ah brother but mkay i got you .
End of convo
I went outside and like 5 minutes later i saw Justens red mercedes pull up... Omg Justen must not know she got this cause he would KILL her if she wrecked it .. This is his baby frfr . I walked up to the car and i got in and peeped her brother in the front seat ... Oweee he fine asfff .. He looked back and smirked at me while licking them juicy lips and then turned back around ... Owee lawd Save Me for i am bout to sinnn if this boy keep looking at me like that .
" heyy cammie boo " sky said before pulling off .. This girl driving skills is baddd .. Oh yeah if she wreck this . We all being killed .
" heyy skybabee , girl why you take this car out of all cars if you wreck this justen gone KILL you girl . " i told her with like all seriousness in my voice she giggled
" girl he told me to take it and get it washed and we bout to go to the mall and ball out on this card " she told me while smirking and holding up the card ... Damnn Justen must really like her if he doing all this .. 
" you not gone introduce me to ya friend .. " sky's brother said .. She looked at him and rolled her eyes
  " act like yo mouth dont work you can introduce yo own self .. Camille this my ugly brother .. Sean , Sean this my babymama Camille . " she said not taking her eyes off the road .
" hey " i said smiling hard asf
" wassup ma .. " he said nodding his head at me ... Lawd today feels like its gonna be a long day .

Skylar POV
We are now in victorias secret getting me some sexier underwear because i dont want justen seeing me in the ones i have now i only have one sexy pair of underwear at home .. Meanwhile Sean And Camille have been attached at the hip since we got out the car .. Getting to know each other and things .. They so cuteee !
" heey ma " this fine ass chocolate dude said coming up to me ... I looked around cause im still not used to that .. And ive never really came to a mall before .. Mom sent sean to do all my clothe shopping .. He always had it better than me .  I was shooken out of my thoughts by him waving his hand in my face .
" oh im sorry .. Hii " i said low with my head down
" lift your head ma ... Uhm your gorgeous and i just wanted to come see if i could get your number " he said putting his hand in his pocket while rubbing his neck .... He's nervouss omg thats so cute .. I giggled and nodded yea . He gave me his phone and i gave him mines .. When he gave it back i saw he put his name in as 'DaddyTrent💍😘' i laughed like really .. I need to make sure i change that later cause if he text me and Justen see ... Oh My .. but then again im single so whatever . He asked my name and i told him Sky and he hugged me and told me he will text me later . I swear i will never get used to this . I then got a text but i looked at my phone and it was Justen .. I instantly smiled ..
Text Convo
Baby❤️💍 : Hey Gorgeous   , Im Just Checking On Ya Seeing If Ya Doing Them Errands I Said Do .
Me : Lol Awh Heyy , & Yess Sirr I Am
Baby💍❤️ : owee i like it when say yes sir ... Now call me daddy and ill be happy for the rest of the day .
Me : lmao bye daddy 😉😂
Baby💍❤️ : Owee Girll .. Lmao Bye Baby 😘
End Of Convo
Oh my gawsh i cant believe i just said half the stuff i said smh .. I finished shopping then doing the rest of the errands Justen asked me to do then left to take Sean home ... I still havent told him why i moved out ... I just hope he dont ask cause im not quite ready to tell him yet .. I pulled up at my old house
" look i forgot to ask you why you moved out but ima facetime you later and i want you to tell me .. Love you sis ..." He said kissing me on the forehead and then giving camille a hug and kiss on the cheek while she got in the front seat
  " girll you brother has had my panties soaked alll day .. " she said looking so serious i couldnt help but laugh and then scrunch my face up from how she was talking about my brother .. Like ewe .
  We got to the house and Camille was saying she wanted to spend the night since she be bored .. I went upstairs and showered and washed my hair then changed into some pajama shorts and one of Justens shirts because there just a little bit big on me and there so comfortable and smell just like him .. I put on my socks and uggs and put my hair in a messy bun then head down stairs .. Its 5 and he isnt here yet .. Hmmp .. I guess ill take my nap .. But right when i was about to go to sleep .. I got a facetime call
'DaddyTrent💍😘' popped up on the screen and i laughed because i forgot to change it ..
" heey "
" wassup ma " he said laying down with his abs on display good lawd
" boyy go put ya bird chest up " i said giggling and joking with him
" owee you talking all that over the line " he said smirking at me .. Then my tummy started growling so i decided to go cook dinner .. I sat the phone on the counter where trent could see me
" damnn ma yeen got naan on " he said licking his lips
" yea i do " i said lifting justens shirt to show the shorts i got on
" that ass looking right shawdy " i laughed and he laughed too .
I started on the steak and potatoes .. Then put the corn and peas on and for desert we were having homemade cupcakes .
" damn you cooking some for me .. that shit look good asf . Owee you a keeper " i heard trent say i laughed and bent down to put the cupcakes in the oven ..
" ma you gone make me pull up and fuck the shit out of you " i bust out laughing
  " sorry " i said after i calmed down . Then me and trent started dancing and doing hit them folk , nae nae , whip , and the quan . We was in the middle of doing the quan when justen walked in the kitchen and i got scared and tripped ..
" owee shit ma you aiite ? " i heard trent say while laughing his ass off . I got up real quick and hung up on him .. And started on fixing Justens plate .. Trying to ignore the look he had on his face.
" that was a nigga .. You in here on facetime wi a nigga in that ? " he said a little to loud for my comfort ..
" here's your plate " i said sitting it down on the counter
" ik you hear me fucking talking to you " he said getting closer and i flinched
. He stared at me hard and moved closer and i flinched and bagged away ..
" skylar why you keep flinching ? " " you think im gone hit you ? " he said in a way lower voice .. Okayy so he's bipolar ...
" answer me " he said a little louder
" i dont k-know " i said stuttering he is now scaring the fuck out of me he reached for me and i covered my face because i thought he was going the hit me .. But instead he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead ..
" look i would never intentionally put my hands on you ma " he said looking me in my eyes i nodded my head and leaned more into him.
" dont be on facetime with that nigga no mo in this lil shit you got on i already dont want you talking to that nigga or no nigga .. Thanks for the dinner wifey ." He said before he let me go .. This nigga . I fixed mines and camille's plate then woke her up and we all ate together ..