Four

-next day-

The hoglet awoke the next day to find himself back in the living room in Fleetways arms, with a small groan he shifted his position a bit and not really in the mood to fight it right now he curled up slightly and closed his eyes again but not long after his nose started to pick up the smell of food.

Opening his eyes again he looked around but his eyes immediately locked on something he didn't quite recognize, it was long and curved a bit and smelled sweet if he actually knew what sweet really tasted like, he only had a faint idea since he was just starting to eat flavored things before he could only smell it but they were persistent and allowing him to eat what they were eating.

"Want the banana?" Silver asked, gently waving the strange yellow fruit closer to the hoglet's face.

Noticing his nose and mouth were going crazy again he quickly slapped his hands over his mouth trying to keep from it but his stomach growled making his mind blank a bit and he immediately reached for the fruit.

Fleetway and Silver chuckled in amusement as the hoglet pulled the fruit close and started chewing on the soft banana that had already been peeled.

"Looks like someone is hungry." Cyber chortled, walking by with a book in hand.

"You're done with the book already?" Silver queried, looking over at Cyber who went to the book shelf.

"Hey it's not my fault there isn't much to do around here in my free time." Cyber shrugged, now standing in front of the book shelf.

"You just started it yesterday." Scourge pointed out, laying sprawled out on the armchair.

"Well there is nothing more relaxing than sitting on a comfortable chair with a good book in hand." Cyber stated, reaching to put the book away but paused finding it not the way he left it. "Um.. who touched the shelf?"

"Why?" Silver wondered, watching the hoglet eat.

"It's organized." Cyber said, pointing at the shelf.

"maybe Hyper organized it." Fleetway suggested.

"This organized? There ain't no way anyone would do that unless they are very bored." Cyber shook his head, staring at the shelf in disbelief.

"How organized is it?" Scourge was not very interested but he decided to ask anyway.

"It's organized by color, size, and alphabetical order." Cyber answered, looking the shelf over. "Oh yikes and most used."

Scourge fell out of his chair in shock as the other two stared at Cyber, their mouths agape. "What?! How is that possible!?!"

"I don't know." Cyber mumbled, shaking the shock from himself before putting the book away in the empty space that seemed like it belonged there and sure enough it was exactly the right size. "Whoever did it predicted which one I wanted to read next.."

"Huh?" Silver hurried over to see.

Cyber slowly reached for the book he was planning on reading that was pulled out a bit for an easy grab.

"Um.. that's just weird." Silver muttered, backing away a bit.

Listening into their conversation the hoglet looked over and inwardly snickered, but his food was calling so he quickly started eating the rest of the food like nothing ever happened.

-after lunch-

The hoglet watched quietly as Hyper and Umbra cleaned up while Mephiles sat at the table with the hoglet on his lap.

Having the need to clean the hoglet struggled to get up but Mephiles kept him back not allowing him to clean, ears flicking back he tried desperately to help clean his fear driving every movement for he knew he would be punished if he didn't.