Two

-two days later-

The hoglet slowly opened his eyes hearing some sort of scuffling and wait is someone talking? Confused, he tried to sit up but froze stiff, feeling something soft underneath him. Startled, he looked down as he propped himself up on his elbows, but he stopped short, finding something thin and warm covering his thin frame.

"You're awake." Someone stated, their voice generally surprised.

The hoglet looked over to see someone leaning against the door frame, startled he rolled over and scrambled back only to bump into the wall, desperately he clawed at the wall wanting so bad to get away but he found he was again trapped doomed to be a prisoner it was foolish of him to think he could ever be free.

Now trembling in fear the hoglet slid down and curled up against the wall to watch the stranger who was watching him intently with goldish colored eyes that glinted in the dim light.

"What is going on Silver?" Someone else asked, stepping towards the whitish.. hedgehog?

"He has woken up." The one he guessed was Silver answered. "Should we get father?"

The hoglet watched them in complete silence, his small form trembling violently, for he didn't know who these strangers were or what their motives were.

"Sure, I'm sure it won't make the already scared hoglet wet the bed." The yellow hedgehog waved off his swirling red eyes sending shivers up the hoglet's spine.

"Very funny Fleet." Silver growled slightly, turning and leaving the room for a minute.

"Hey it's not my fault he is already shaking out of his quills!" The yellow hedgehog called out to the other.
The hoglet's ears twitched nervously as he watched the strangers talk and the white one leave. He didn't quite understand what they were talking about but he guessed it wasn't good though did he really care what they were going to do to him? No he did not, he was so used to being mistreated and used for people's personal gain that he had grown stuck to that mindset of being nothing more than a freak a slave really and he didn't really care either but that didn't stop him from being terrified.

Suddenly someone else appeared in the doorway and the hoglet watched quietly as the three approached him, ears flicking back he turned away, his mind made up to stay silent and stubborn as he always was.

He then felt the familiar grip on his arm and his mind fought to stay still as he was pulled up into a sitting position his back now facing the wall again, he then felt a hand under his chin forcing his head up where he looked into the unnerving light green eyes that were in an ocean of red, the sight made the hoglet shudder but he forced himself to remain still.

"Strange, he isn't even trying to get away." Silver commented.

"Hmm, he is definitely a mystery." The one in front of him mused, staring into the hoglets eyes that were filled with fright.

"Can he talk?" The yellow hedgehog wondered.

The hoglet quivered and averted his gaze not wanting to meet their gaze knowing it was against the rules to look his masters straight in the eye, the only time he could do that is if they demanded it and even then he still got punished for it.

"What is your name child?" they asked.

The hoglet opened his mouth slightly as if he were about to speak but he couldn't bring himself to do it, tears coming to his eyes he clenched his jaw and closed his eyes too heartbroken to even try.

"I think he is scared." Silver pointed out the obvious.

"Scared of what? Are we really that frightening?" The yellow asked, his voice full of sarcasm.