6

"Breakfast is ready!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen while taking his apron off.unlike everyday where they would order food,jimin decided to cook today which was a bad idea cause he can not cook.

"Wow...jimin this is...something" namjoon said while trying so hard to hide his grimace he guess it was worth it because the smile jimin flashed him at the compliment took his breathe away."thanks joonie"after seeing how happy jimin was everybody tried to finish their food they kept glancing at each other,it was like a signal to not say anything that would hurt jimin."why are we even doing this?"yoongi complained softly in a wisper he didnt want to eat this,to him they could just tell him the truth."just play along,jimin will get hurt if we say it"

everything was going smoothly until hoseok stumbled into the kitchen,only wearing short that did nothing to cover his hickeys and the tattoos that always left yoongi breathless.

"How did you sleep hobi?,let me get you some food"as jimin went to get hoseok the food the others tried to signal him but he was too busy yawning.jimin placed the food on the table in front of hoseok before going back to his seat.hoseok took one bite,chewing on it before spitting it out his face a grimace." What the fuck is this shi—"jin who was sitting next to him tried to cover his mouth but once he saw how jimin's smile fall he knew it was too late.

"Does the food not taste good?" They all wanted to ignore the tremble in jimin's voice but it was right there,jimin lips tremble as everyone stayed quiet,they all were avoiding eye contact which was enough for him to grab the gravity of the situation. He rose up from his seat as tears threatened to fall."babe"jin called after him but he was almost out of the room until hoseok caught his arm,stopping him.jimin looked up at hoseok,cheeks red with tears streaming out of his eyes,knowing how sensitive jimin was hoseok caressed his tears away softly."I'm sorry I m-made such horrible food"jimin sniffle and hoseok swear he could die by just how cute jimin looked."shut up before I slap you,don't cry over something like this,you're better than me cause I can't do shit"jimin frown as he played with his fingers."is that suppose to make me feel better?"jin chuckle at hoseok attempts to make jimin feel better when he didn't even know what to do,but he appreciated his effort nonetheless.

Hoseok smirk."maybe this will"in a blink of a eye he picked jimin fragile body up and smach their lips together. Yoongi who didn't have any interest in what they were doing choked on his drink,this was it,it had to be,he started to panick thinking all sort of things as his eyes darted between the kissing duo and seokjin,a thought of looking for something to hide behind flickered through his mind cause what the hell?,a big fight had to broke out in a situation like this right?but to yoongi total shock,jin did nothing to stop them,he watch with a smirk on his face as his friend kiss his boyfriend, he acted so nonchalant yoongi figured this wasn't their first time doing this.

Jimin wrap his arms around hoseok's neck,his legs automatically wrapping around hoseok waist as they made out,jungkook eyes were wide open like he had just seen a ghost,this was the first time he was seeing people make out closely in real life,without him knowing he got hard,he didn't even notice until namjoon patted his back and signalled to his crotch,he blushed a deep shade of red as he tried to cover himself it made namjoon chuckle cause jungkook was being adorable.

Hoseok and jimin made out for a solid 3 minutes before they pull away.just when yoongi thought he had seen it all hoseok dived back in but this time he started marking jimin,kissing his neck and shoulder making the boy moan,yoongi turn to Tae,a look of total horror mix disgust on his face and again to his surprise Tae was actually invested in the scene.jin realizing how uncomfortable yoongi seem to feel he cleared his throat."that's enough now,jimin come back to who you belong to"jimin grin as hoseok pulled away he quickly climbed into jin's lap and started dry humping him.yoongi looked away as fast as he cold face flustered. "Fuck me daddy,I need you"jin groan while throwing his head back." You drive me crazy"