meeting jung hoseok

The nightsky dissolve beautifully,alternating into the dazzling summer sun,indicating yet another beautiful view of the gorgeous city.Hawaii.

Every one was up and ready to start their day except min yoongi,sleeping was his comfort it didn't matter how long he slept he never got tired of it.since he didn't get proper sleep last night he was going to take advantage of this beautiful morning to make up for it unaware that someone was going to ruin that plan of his soon.

The doorbell ringing got jimin to look up from where he was seated on his boyfriend lap,having a heated make-out session with his boyfriend."I'm c-coming"he mumble breaking the kiss while getting up but his boyfriend pulled him back onto his lap."let joon do it"jimin obliged wrapping his tiny arms around jin bringing him into another heated kiss still they couldn't keep it long thanks to the still ringing door.

Jimin pulled away leaving jin winning like a kid.he chuckle playfully,gliding towards the door.when he opened it he was faced by a hot male back however the person didn't even need to turn around before he could recognize him as

"JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!"

jimin practically jumped right into jhope arms as he turned around.getting a chuckle out of the older." How is my favorite bitch doing?"hoseok smiled wrapping jimin legs around his waist."don't tryna be formal with me when it has been more than 2 months that you didn't get in touch with us"jimin pouted as he wrapped his arms around hoseok neck and wiggled his feet.hobi rolled his eyes stepping into the house not minding to take his shoes of."well,you know that I'm sometimes off the hook".

"Yeah busy fucking around"

"That's my life babe" jimin scoff yet he couldn't resist the smile that came on his lips."I missed you jay"jimin mumble.hugging hoseok tight."I missed you too,now were are the others?".jimin checked around to see no sight of jin or the others in the living room."oh,maybe they are still in their room"hoseok put jimin down with an evil smirk on his face."time for me to surprise them don't you think?"before jimin could answer hoseok was already up on the staires.he just smile shaking his head."Jin,Joon,guess who's here!"jimin yelled happily stalking into his room.

Jhope feet carried him up the stairs with a bright smile on his face he was honestly really happy to see his friends.it's been two years when they last met in person.

He entered the first room that came into view not bothering to knock like he was soppose to.he exaimed the room searching for any of his friends in sight but none was there.he sigh about to step out of the room until his eyes landed on a figure that was completely wrapped in the blankets probably cowering away from the sun rays that shone past the window into the room or maybe the person was hiding from him?he smirk jumping into the bed without a second thought.

Yoongi POV
I was trying to sleep again since the sun rays woke me up a few minutes ago and just when I was about to drift into my sweet slumber I felt someone jumping into the bed,oh god it better not be Tae cause if it's him,oh so god help me.I harshly pulled the sheets of my face ready to murder Tae but when I looked up I...I was met by the most gorgeous brown eyes that I've ever seen.my eyes wondered around his face rapidly examining his ravishing features.honey,sun-kissed skin,chiseled,angular jaw.his nose is sharp and narrow and his...his lips are the most beautiful shade of rose.

What the fuck?I could feel my cheecks heating and heart racing as he tilt his head to scrutinize my face probably.the sun rays shone past his blonde hair making him look unreal above me.my whole body heated as his gaze travel further down from my neck to my chest and my..o my god I'm only wearing Tae shirt that means I'm half naked and Tae O MY GOD I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"I practically screamed and tried to push him of off me however it didn't work maybe it was because I didn't have energy or maybe cause he was really fit I could practically feel abs underneath that god damn shirt.