meeting

Finally after 9 hours of uneasiness we arrived. It was already nighttime and it gave of the gorgeous view of the city as we drove to our destination,the city light were captivating I couldn't stop smiling as my eyes wandered to every angle I could get from the car window.I honestly couldn't wait to explore this city with my boyfriend on my side,speaking of him I heard him chuckle beside me and I moved my gaze from the beautiful city view to look at the one that made it possible for me to be here.

"It's beautiful right" he asked referring to the city I nodded with a smile which he returned,his eyes sprinkled beautifully as he smiled at me I could see how happy he was to finally be here and that made my happiness grew more.

"I'm glad you love it babe" he mumble taking my hand in his to place a warm kiss on my knuckle a blush at the contact turning to the window to hide my red face he chuckle,continuing to drive away.

A tense sigh escape my lips as we reach.being hit in the face with the realisation that I was about to meet my boyfriend friends which he wanted me to be friends with at the end of this trip although I'm convinced that,that wouldn't happen.

The house wasn't abnormally big and I was very thankful for that cause I didn't like to be reminded of how poor I am by just the sight of a house although I shouldn't be thankful since this house looks so expensive from the outside I mean of cours...

The house wasn't abnormally big and I was very thankful for that cause I didn't like to be reminded of how poor I am by just the sight of a house although I shouldn't be thankful since this house looks so expensive from the outside I mean of course it'll be expensive cause it contains millionaires for all I know.guess I'll be the only one ruining the theme.

Doorbell was ringed and I looked up nervously clutching my suitcase cause god was I anxious. Soon enough footsteps could be heard fallowing by the door sliding open.

Their in front of me stood a pink haired male,he was dressed in glittery black blazer and a black v neckline shirt accompanied by black pants with a Gucci necklaces decorating his neck,he had really soft features,soft monolids and dripping like shade eyes,a cute nose and thick plump lips that was matching his hair colour a sharp yet delicate jawline in my opinion.he gave calm person type vibe–"V!!!"oh forget what i said I don't think he does.his scream was so loud I could feel my ears beaming from the pain.and who the hell is V?

"O,my,god I missed you so much it's been two years that I last saw your handsome face!" I just blinked and he was already in my boyfriends arms hugging him tightly as they bonded I couldn't help but wondered what type person he was the way he was acting and conversing got a bad impression on me he looks like a spoil brat,no I don't usually judge people but I will if it's needed.

"Jimin..this is him,my boyfriend" V introduce me,smiling with pride.I grew nervous as the stranger just stared at me without muttering a word needles to say I wasn't ready for the loud scream that he let out once he decided to."O MY GOD,he's so cute just like you described him,omo he has those squishy cheeeeks~"I laugh awkwardly as he pinch my cheeks I gaze at Tae for help but he just stood there with a found smile on his face.really?

"I'm park jimin but you can call me minmin or chim or jiminie whatever you prever is fine with me" he jumped up and down joyfully eyes disappearing as he smiled,he looked really happy to see me well that was disappointed cause I couldn't say the same.