flight

Tae groan,rolling to the other side of the bed completely ignoring his door bell that was ringing.he couldn't believe yoongi walked out on him,leaving him with no other choice than to stay at home he couldn't leave without yoongi they would be staying there for the whole summer.he couldn't garuntee that he can stay away from yoongi that long so instead of leaving him he decided to stay with his boyfriend.

He groan again when the person wasn't going away.if you really knew how he felt people wouldn't be bothering him on this early morning."I'm coming"Tae tiredly walked towards the door opening it.not expecting to see his cute boyfriend dressed up behind it with a suitcase."yoongi what are you doing here?"Tae wondered cause wasn't yoongi like mad at him.and what was yoongi doing with a suitcase at his front door in this early morning?

"Don't we have a flight to catch" Tae looked at him confused for a sec before his eyes lit up at the words that came out of his boyfriend.but his happiness reduce as he thought yoongi was just joking."yoongi look I know you didn't want to go and I should've except your desicion but there is no need for you to prank me this early in the morning–"he was cut of by yoongi gentle kiss on his lips.he touch his lips when yoongi pulled away,looking at him confused."I'm coming with you Tae,you know I can't stay away from you for a whole summer,that's crazy"at that Tae smiled widely picking up his boyfriend,yoongi screamed clutching his boyfriends shoulder."are you sure about this,if you are not comfortable I can lay off,cause I don't want my baby to feel uncomfortable, you know your consent count right?"yoongi regretted saying no to his loving boyfriend the man was so sweet,treating him like something vernurable.he swoon into his boyfriend gentle touch living the moment."I'm sure Tae,I've spent the whole night thinking about it.so I'm very sure plus what could go wrong its not like I'm afraid of flying in a plane for 9 hours and 11 minutes and also meeting some rich people that probably hate my existence!"yoongi groan,realising that he's been rambeling his thoughts out loud.he hid his face in Tae shoulder not wanting to see the disapproving look in his boyfriend eyes"babe why didn't you tell me you were scared of plane's?is that the reason why you didn't want to go"V serenely asked pulling yoongi off his shoulder to look into his eyes,he had no idea that yoongi was afraid of going into a plane.he felt really guilty for pressuring yoongi for agreeing to do something that he was afraid of."babe I'm sorry I should've pressure you to do something that you don't love,I'm canceling we are gonna spent summer here in Korea it doesn't matter.my friends can come for Christmas here and–Tae!"yoongi called out.when his boyfriend was missing his point "breathe"Tae did as told,breathing in and out calming himself out.

" I'm coming with you okey,no more discussion.let's go freshen up so we can go hmm"Tae smiled finally he and his boyfriend could have a peaceful chat together. "But..but you are afraid of airplanes–so what if I'm afraid you are their to keep me safe" yoongi knew he was afraid-forget afraid he was terrified of plane's he couldn't handle all the being so many feet in the air even if something bad happen you couldn't just open the door and ran out,he really didn't like it but seeing Tae so happy was the only thing that mattered to him he didn't care about himself as long as his boyfriend could keep his bright smile on his face that's all that matters to him.

"Come let's go" yoongi intertwined his and his boyfriend arms,dragging him into the house,he gasp when Tae suddenly pulled him causing him to crash into his chest.he gazed at him with confusion. "I love you baby boo" yoongi chuckle at his boyfriend cuteness.bring their forehead together he whispered back"I love you too baby bear".pale male in the room pecked the taller in the room lips dragging him into his bedroom to get his suitcase.

                         👬🧳🚕🛣️🚦🏢

"𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑒 30 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"