THE DEMONS ' ABANDON

SPANISH

In the doctor’s room, i take out my black tie, carefully tie her hands to the headboard then move swiftly over to the window, set myself up on the chair, pour myself a whisky i took from the bar, chuck my dunhills and start smoking…

I stare at her the whole time and just as the dark blue hue of five o’clock sets in she starts to turn, noticing her hands are tied, she looks around and finally spots me. The room is nicely dim that you can see everything though its dark.

She starts to pant and i can see her chest heave up and down “uhm spanish is that you?” She asks in a Trembling voice… Silence, I don’t answer her “Please don’t do this”she adds… More silence “say something please,i cant take this anymore” she pleads… I put down my glass, snuff out my cigarette and move to get up and walk towards her. She’s on her back trying to sit up but she can’t.

I move on my knees and part her legs, move up towards her neck and sniff her, she smells like fucking vanilla and I’m so pissed to think straight, she doesn’t make a move to stop me so i get up, flip her on her stomach, arch her and set her infront of my knelt self.

I knead her ass, caress her a little across the back, ease her from how stiff she is, and the minute she arches perfectly indicating she’s calm now, eased up,i give three resounding smacks across her cheeks, turn her around so fast and put her legs on my shoulders,having tore her red panties off…”Damnit Reina, you don’t get to run, not now not ever until I’m done with you” i growl out, position myself in sniper mode and dive in… She’s so soft, despite her cute little bush, she’s so soft. ‘just this once’ i say internally and then i make love to her cunt,really get into it, I don’t stop at all even for air, i pace myself inbetween and she cums and cums and cums over and over i lost count. I felt trapped between her legs, her thighs were shaking, trembling while squeezing my head so much i had to hold them still,..”please, please please, no stop, wait, please don’t stop, I’m cumming,release my hands please, I’m cumming ” she moans and cries out over and over… I double up with fingering and go and go and I don’t know how to stop when it comes to this, i downright eat her up, everything she offers i take and take and give back a hundred fold, This is the third woman I’ve done this to and that’s fucked up, vanilla fucked up, not the Spanish way fucked up…

I lift off of her eventually and untie her. She’s still in the aftermath of tremors. I head back to the window i was at, pick up my glass and get comfortable drinking, watching her as she tries to calm down, the sun was coming up and I wasn’t ready to leave the comfort of the darkness. So I’m lucky the room she’s in has dark curtain blinds and dark curtains, i get up make do to close them, head to the lightswitch and fiddle with the settings, it’s perfectly dim, not as good as my VIP lounge back home but this will do… When the mood is set, i sit back down with my glass and get comfortable watching Reina shuffle around. Damnit i want to mess up her back again and i have to. I need it.

“I’m sorry” she murmurs, sitting up on the bed,shifting around, her hands fiddling on top of the covers. I wasn’t done with her just yet. I’m not going to be doing or having any conversation with her. “I didn’t run away…i…uhm i just needed some time away”she stutters…Damnit i want to hurt her again and i will. “Say something please, you’re breaking my heart right now”she adds, tears starting to stream down her cheeks, this is not for her, this is for me. It’s been about thirty minutes, so i finish up my drink remove my spiked jewelry, jacket, socks and boots…heading towards her I’m in a black tanktop and black jeans…

“I’m not in the least done with you here,be a good girl and just moan and cum till you pass out mmh”i taunt…i get straight up to her face awaiting her answer, she knows better than to nod, so in her teary self, head hung low she mutters a low “yes”…i lift her chin up, stare at her dead in the eye “Do you want me to kiss you Little lamb?”

She visibly shudders and a painfully low voice i hear say “yes please”. And i do, last time i kissed someone was at the club where she stood watching, eyes and mouth screaming i wish that was me… Again she’s so soft, fuck i need something else… In her daze, i flip her over onto her stomach again and eat her up, good thing i was already strapped and stocked as well. I put a condom on and slam home, she takes in a sharp breath and i move around to rub circles on her cunt, maintaining that tempo, I wasn’t fast i wasn’t slow, in between… And while she orgasmed around my fingers i release her still fucking her into the mattress, i concentrate on her back…she flinches from time to time as i make slits around above and over her already marked back. That’s a beautiful colour and i drink up, still fucking her into the mattres…she moans, and cries out and tries to reach behind for me but I’m not having it. I pull out of her in a second, flip her over onto her back, that’ll definitely hurt but no time for her to react, then I’m diving in and i go until she passes out literally.

It’s exactly what i wanted, i smirk to myself. I Put my jacket, socks and boots back on, leave the bottle of whisky behind pick up my packet of dunhills and leave.

At the reception i call the rental services of the chevy hash out a price to buy it, transfer the money immediately and speed off..

I live to hurt you, to destroy. It does not bring me peace but i live for death.